Eufy eufyCam Security Spotlight Pro 2K
Eufy Security Spotlight Cam 2K Pro
Wireless, Wifi, Outdoor Security Camera, Wire-Free, 2K Resolution, Colour Night Vision, Motion-Detection, No Monthly Fee.
- Capture Every Detail: Clarity is key when it comes to keeping watch over your home. See exactly what’s happening in crisp 2K high-definition video.
- Security That Shines: As soon as the ultra-sensitive motion detector is triggered, the 600-lumen spotlight lights up any unwanted visitors.
- Bright As Day: See every detail of what’s happening outside when night falls with Spotlight Cam 2K Pro advanced colour night vision.
- Protecting Your Privacy: 8GB of secure local storage protected by 265-bit military-grade encryption keeps up to 30 days-worth of recordings and data out of the hands of digital thieves.
- No Hidden Fees: Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, Spotlight Cam 2K Pro is a one-time purchase that combines security with convenience.
- Essential Alerts Only: The on-device AI only notifies you when people are detected, reducing false alerts triggered by passing animals or swaying tree branches.
- Smart Integration: Connect Spotlight Cam 2K Pro to the Google Assistant or Alexa for complete hands-free control of your home security.
Plenty of Power
Get up to 120 days* of coverage with a single charge. That’s only 3 charges required per year.
Full Colour Night Vision
If you’re away, the camera’s color night vision records every detail up to 8 meters away.
Ultra-Bright Flashing Spotlight and Siren
With 600-lumens flashing spotlight and powerful 90dB siren right from your phone to scare away any unwanted guests.
Detects Approaching People
The advanced onboard AI only alerts you when a person strolls into view as opposed to pets or swaying trees.
3 seconds*. That’s all the time it takes for SoloCam to alert you when it detects someone approaching your home.
Zero Hidden Costs
Spotlight Cam 2K Pro is a one-time purchase. There are no monthly fees or hidden costs. Everything is done on-device for complete security and transparency.
Make Your Voice Heard
Talk directly to anyone who approaches via the two-way audio—even if you're out of the house.
Control with Your Voice
Use Alexa or the Google Assistant to keep tabs on Spotlight Cam 2K Pro when your hands are full, wherever you are.
*Note: Battery life may vary depending on device settings, actual usage, and environmental factors.
*Note: Actual speed may vary depending on quality of available internet / Wi-Fi.
What's in the Box
1* USB cable
1* Brand card
1* Mounting bracket
1* Screw pack
1* Quick Start Guide
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.