TP-Link Tapo C200 Indoor Pan & Tilt Home Security Wi-Fi Camera,
- High-Definition Video: Records every image in crystal-clear 1080p definition
- Pan and Tilt: 360 degree horizontal and 114 degree vertical range
- Advanced Night Vision: Provides a visual distance of up to 30 ft
- Motion Detection and Notifications: Notifies you when the camera detects movement
- Sound and Light Alarm: Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors.
- Two-Way Audio: Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker
- Safe Storage: Locally stores up to 128 GB on a microSD card, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage. (Based on laboratory conditions)
- Voice Control: Free Up Your Hands with Voice Control: Works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Detects motion and sends you alerts right away
Receive a notification whenever your camera detects motion and see a video clip of this motion to check everything. Also, you can personalize your own experience by setting motion zones to only capture what happens in the area that you choose.
Advanced night view helps guard you while you sleep
Don't wake up your loved ones when you crack open their doors to check on them. Watch over from your phone with 30 ft of night vision. You'll have peace of mind, and they will have a good night's sleep.
Privacy Mode and Local Storage Ensure Privacy
A microSD card stores up to 128 GB, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage. This allows you to not only cut down on your personal expenses on cloud storage, but also feel secure that your video is stored at a high-rate speed on a local card accessible only by the device administrator. (Based on laboratory conditions)
- Privacy Mode: Stop recording
- 128 GB microSD Up to 128 GB (microSD Card is not included)
1080p definition video provides more clarity and sharpness in pictures due to a higher number of pixels. This helps with identification and recognition from afar.
Live view and two-way audio
With the Tapo C200, you can see what exactly happens in your home, no worry any more. Also, you are able to communicate with loved ones through the built-in microphone and speaker.
Get detailed look at your room
A wide range of coverage to capture every moment.
Share every memorable moment
Save the most unforgettable moments and share them in social media. Tapo camera is always there to help you record the memorable moments.
A tap leads to what matters most to you
The free Tapo Camera app puts everything you need at your fingertips.
- Check the video box to playback previous records: Choose a camera and locate what you want according to date.
- Set a schedule to check periodic video: The camera automatically records videos based on your schedule.
- Set camera at a fixed angle base on your needs: Choose an angle and click the save button, then you are all set.
- Check what happens in multiple Tapo cameras with one app: Supports up to 32 cameras with Tapo app.
Easy Setup with Tapo app
Follow the guidance and finish setup within several minutes
1. Download the Tapo app
2. Turn on your camera and plug it in
3. Follow the guidance in the app
FCC, IC, CE, NCC
iOS 9+, Android 4.4+
Tapo Pan/Tilt Home Security Wi-Fi Camera
Quick Start Guide
100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.3A
Dimensions (W x D x H)
3.4 x 3.3 x 4.6 in. (86.6 x 85 x 117.7 mm)
1080p Full HD
F/NO: 2.4; Focal Length: 4mm
360° horizontal, 114° vertical
850 nm IR LED up to 30 ft
Audio Input & Output:
Built-in microphone and speaker
128 bit AES encryption with SSL/TLS
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.