TP-Link Tapo C320WS V2 4MP/2K+ Home Security Wi-Fi Camera with Spotlight Outdoor
Tapo C320WS Outdoor Security Wi-Fi Camera
- Ultra-High-Definition Video-Records every image in crystal-clear 3MP definition.
- Wired or Wireless Networking-Connect your camera to the network through Ethernet or WiFi for more flexible installation.
- Advanced Night Vision-Provides a visual distance of up to 98 ft (30m) even in total darkness.
- Motion Detection and Notifications-Notifies you when the camera detects movement.
- Sound and Light Alarm-Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors.
- Two-Way Audio-Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker.
- Safe Storage-Locally stores up to 128 GB 3MP video on a microSD card, offering convenient access to your video footage.
- Voice Control-Free Up Your Hands with Voice Control: Works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. (Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are not available in all languages and countries).
2K QHD, Clear and Bright Every Second
With a resolution of 2560x1440, QHD delivers more delicate detail. The feature of 8x magnification can also help you see further.
The Vivid Full-Color Sight at Dark Night
Different from the black and white view of normal cameras, Tapo C320WS is equipped with the high resolution sensor and the fill light, catching more colors.
Brighter, Even For Starlight
The high-sensitive starlight sensor captures higher-quality images even in low-light conditions so details won’t get lost in the shadows.
Customize Your Own Motion Detection
High Decibel Siren Alarm
You can start the build-in siren for deterrent. And the siren alarm can also co-work with the different motion detections automatically.
Always be on site with two-way audio. Communicate with a delivery person for your convenience.
IP66 Cope with extreme weather professionally
Waterproof mic/ Waterproof loudspeaker/ Waterproof sealing ring/ Waterproof……
Dedicated Tapo App
Live view, playback, save clips and set up–all in one app.
128 bit AES encryption with SSL/TLS
iOS 9+, Android 4.4+
Anchors and Screws
Waterproof Cable Attachments
Quick Start Guide
100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.3A
9.0V/0.6A (DC Power)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
5.6 x 4.1 x 2.5 in. (142.3 x 103.4 x 64.3 mm)
4 MP (2560 × 1440)
F/NO: 2.2; Focal Length: 3.89mm
850 nm IR LED up to 98 ft (30m)
Audio Input & Output:
Built-in microphone and speaker
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.