Omron Premium HVF128 - Provides drug-free pain relief, blocks TENS Therapy Device
The Omron HVF128 Premium TENS Therapy Device provides drug-free pain relief. Omron's triple action TENS Therapy blocks the pain message, triggers the release of endorphins & improves blood circulation. Featuring 9 therapy modes & 5 special modes.
• Drug-Free Pain Relief using TENS Therapy
-TENS is an acronym for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
-TENS devices send a small electrical current through the skin to stimulate the sensory nerve endings that send signals up the spinal cord to the brain
-TENS Therapy relieves pain in two ways: by stimulating the release of Endorphins, the body's own pain relieving hormones; and by using a natural effect called the "Pain Gate" to block pain signals before they reach the brain
-TENS Therapy offers a drug-free alternative to pain relief and has an excellent reputation as an effective form of modern pain control
• Simple Operation
• Relieves Pain & Muscular Tension
• Improves Circulation
• 12 Automatic Therapy Modes
-Body Area Modes- Waist/Lower Back, Shoulder, Joint, Arm, Leg, Sole
-Massage Modes- Tap, Rub, Knead, Push
-Soothe- Low Frequency of 100Hz for Muscle Ache
-Relieve- High Frequency of 1200Hz for Muscular Pain
• 5 Special Modes
Hyper, Soft, Repeat, Point & Wide, Right & Left
• 10 Intensity Levels
• LCD Display
• Long Life Pads
Up to 300 uses with proper maintenance
• Frequency up to 1200Hz
• 15 Minute Auto-Off
• Soft Carry Bag
Boxed Contents: Main unit, electrode cord, 1 x set long life electrode pads (2pcs), electrode pad holder, soft pouch, instruction manual, 2 x AAA batteries
Your health professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for you/ your condition. Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Do not use with any electronic medical devices e.g. pacemakers.
Please see instruction manual for full list of warnings.
• Never use this unit in combination with the following medical electronic devices:
(1) Medical electronic implants such as pacemakers
(2) Electronic life support systems such as an artificial heart/lung
(3) Portable electronic medical devices such as electrocardiograph
This unit may cause the above-mentioned medical electronic devices to malfunction, posing a considerable health risk to users of these devices
• Persons with the following conditions (suspected or diagnosed) must consult the doctor before using this unit:
Acute disease/malignant tumor/infectious disease/pregnancy/cardiac dysfunction/high fever/abnormal blood pressure/tendency to bleed internally/skin sensory disorders or skin problems/receiving medical treatment, especially those feeling discomfort/ following a recent surgical procedure/epilepsy/heart disease/heart rhythm problem
• Do not use this unit near the heart, above the neck, on the neck/throat, on the head/face, around the mouth or on diseased skin, on the genital area, on the calves/feet of both legs at the same time. Application of electrodes near the thorax may increase the risk of cardiac fibrillation
• If you have had medical or physical treatment for your pain consult with your healthcare professional before using this unit
• If your pain does not improve, becomes seriously chronic or severe, or continues for more than 5 days, stop using the unit and consult with your healthcare professional
• The mere existence of pain functions as a very important warning telling us that something is wrong. Therefore, if you suffer from any serious illness, consult your healthcare professional in order to confirm that it is advisable for you to use this device
• Do not use this unit for any other purpose that what it is intended for
• If the unit is not functioning properly or you feel discomfort, immediately stop using the unit
• Do not use this unit on infants/children or people not capable of expressing their intentions or with cognitive disabilities
• Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts that may cause a choking hazard if swallowed. The electrode cord could cause strangulation
• Do not use this unit while sleeping/ driving/ showering
• Be careful not to allow any metal object, such as a belt buckle or necklace to come into contact with the electrode pad during treatment. You may receive a strong electrical shock
• Do not use the device with other medical electrical (ME) equipment simultaneously
• Do not use a mobile phone or other devices that emit electromagnetic fields, near the unit. This may result in incorrect operation of the unit
• Do not use this unit to treat one region for extended periods of time
• Follow the battery instructions carefully
Please see instruction manual for detailed instructions.
• Setup the device as per instructions
• Ensure device is switched off prior to attaching the electrode pads
• Clean & dry your skin prior to use to ensure sufficient adhesion of the electrode pads. Only apply to normal, intact, healthy skin
• Place the electrode pads on your skin in the region you want to treat as per instructions
• Turn the device on and select the desired treatment settings and intensity
-20°C to 60°C, 10 to 95% RH
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.