Oral-B Genius 9000 (Purple) Electric Toothbrush
*****Note: That's normal for PRO & Genius Models stop & start every 30 seconds - it's a timer to advise you to change the quadrant you should be brushing in *****
The Oral-B GENIUS 9000 Orchid Purple - the first Oral-B intelligent brushing system with new Gum Guard technology to help you brush like your dentist recommends. Thanks to the unique Position Detection technology you will never miss a zone. With the round brush head you can remove up to 100% more plaque than a standard manual toothbrush. The result? Healthier gums and a whiter smile starting by removing surface stains, from the first day of brushing. This beautifully advanced toothbrush protects your delicate gums and helps prevent future issues: the combination of the new revolutionary Gum Guard technology, 360 SmartRing and Pressure Control alert you to reduce speed when you brush too hard and tell you where you over brush for a gentler routine. Last, but not least, GENIUS 9000 Orchid Purple comes with a lithium-ion battery that lasts more than 2 weeks with 1 full charge. No wonder Oral-B is the #1 recommended brand by dentists worldwide.
- Up to 100% more plaque removal*: Round head cleans better for healthier gums in 30 days*. *vs. a standard manual toothbrush
- 100% brushing coverage: the only brush with Position Detection that sees where you brush and guides you to never miss a zone
- Protect your gums: Pressure Control reduces brushing speed and SmartRing alerts you if you brush too hard
- Gently whitens your teeth starting from day 1 by removing surface stains
- Know you've brushed the right amount of time with the 2-minute professional timer
- Personalized experience with 6 different brushing modes including PRO Clean, Whitening, Gum Care and Sensitive
- Never run out of battery: Dual-charging travel case charges both your toothbrush and phone using 1 outlet
- Sleek, premium handle design with a Orchid Purple finish to complement your style
- Contents: 1 Orchid Purple connected handle (6 modes), Smart Travel Case, Charging Station, smartphone holder, 3 toothbrush head
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.