Therabody Theragun Pro G5 for fully body use,1.3 kg Lightweight, Therapy Device
Theragun PRO 5th Generation
Smarter and quieter than ever before, Theragun PRO is the ultimate tool for recovery and pain relief. Find relief from ailments, aches, and pains with a scientifically-proven deep muscle treatment that lasts longer than competitors. PRO has been fully redesigned with visually-guided, built-in routines and a second generation proprietary EQ-150 motor that’s 20% quieter — you get all of the power with none of the sound.
- Decreases muscle soreness and fatigue
- Releases tension and knots
- Speeds up recovery
- Relieves pain and discomfort
- Increases mobility and range of motion
Theragun is the only massage device proven to improve your recovery, performance, sleep, mobility and stress.
- 20% quieter with QuietForce Technology™
- Second generation, proprietary EQ-150 brushless motor
- 4 visually guided built-in routines via OLED screen: Sleep, Warm Up, Recovery, and Theragun Break
- 6 high-quality attachments for personalized treatment
- Ergonomic design with patented Theragun Triangle handle
- 150 minute total battery life with fast USB-C charging
- Customizable speed range (1750 - 2400 PPMs)
- Connects to the Therabody app via Bluetooth for personalized routines and total control of your device
- 16 mm amplitude for deeper, longer-lasting relief
Theragun PRO® device
6 Attachments: Standard Ball, Dampener, Thumb, Wedge, SuperSoft, Micropoint
USB-C cable and adapter
1 Lithium-ion battery (150 minutes)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.