LA CROSSE WIFI Wind Speed Colour Weather Station- V21-WTH
Your Essential Personal Meteorologist!
With the Essential Weather Station from La Crosse Technology, all of your necessary weather data will be there at a glance. This station will make planning your day’s events a whole lot easier.
WiFi compatible or use as Stand-Alone station
Our essential Color Weather Stations always remain a customer favorite here at La Crosse Technology. The station’s bright easy-to-read LCD display features dynamic forecast icons that allow users to view their weather data in color. Whether it be its sleek case design or its precise temperature and humidity readings, this item is not only functional, but it is sure to be a conversation starter.
When choosing to use the connectable feature, your station will receive weather data from the NWS (National Weather Service) that provides detailed forecast information including the low and high temperatures of the day, chance of precipitation, as well as 8 additional forecast icons to keep you up to date on your weather to come. It also connects to the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) which automatically sets your time and date.
Your Home's Personal Weather Station
The Wireless Wind Speed Weather Station offers all the weather information you need to make sure Mother Nature’s unpredictability does not ruin your day.
With your personal, up-to-the-minute wind, temperature, & humidity data, you will know what is happening inside and outside of your home. With this information, you can make informed decisions when to wear your jacket.
When choosing to use the connectable feature, your station will start to receive weather data from the NWS (National Weather Service) that provides detailed forecast information including the low and high temperatures of the day, chance of precipitation, as well as 8 additional forecast icons to keep you up to date on your weather to come. It also connects to the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) which automatically sets your time and date.
Wireless technology & WiFi Connectabilit
- Use as standalone home weather station.
- Wi-fi Connectable.
- No Bridge, No gateway, No wires!
- Connect to La Crosse View*.
Know all the weather information that you need to keep you and your family safe, with the enhanced La Crosse View stream data, you get additional information from the NWS (National Weather Service) like Severe weather including Damaging Thunderstorms and Tornados.
With La Crosse View App you can send a personal message that can be displayed on the Station Display, this gives you the opportunity to set a reminder or a simple note such as 'Happy Birthday'
*This station is La Crosse View Ready , allowing you to connect the station to your mobile device through the App . Follow the simple App instructions, type your WiFi password and you are good to go, connected and be ready to view all your weather station’s information right on your mobile device.
Once connected your display will received data from the NWS and upgrade your weather forecast, in addition you will have the High and Low temperature of the day and the chance of precipitation.
La Crosse View Operating Requirements:
-Use Smartphone or tablet (iOS 8.0+ or Android 4.1+).
-Requires 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Internet connection.
-Download La Crosse View App (free) from iTunes App Store/Google Play Store.
Dynamic Color Weather Forecast
- Seasonally changing foliage tree icons and weather forecasts adjust to pressure changes.
- NWS Forecast (14 different scenes).
- Chance of precipitation
- Temperature & Humidity
- 'Feels Like' temperature and Dew Point.
- NWS High & Low temperature for the day.
- Time & Calendar Display.
- 12/24 Hour time & Day/Month/Date/Year.
- NIST Internet time, date and time zone.
- Wind Data With History Record S.
- History with time & date stamps.
- NWS Prevailing forecast wind direction.
- Backlight with 5 intensity levels.
- Signal strength indicator.
- Low battery indicators for display, wind, and TH sensors.
- Display Station includes 5.0V AC adapter, and requires 3 AA alkaline batteries for backup (not included).
Long range transmission
- Wind sensor transmission Range: Up to 400 Feet (121m) in open air, no obstructions.
- Wind sensor includes mounting bracket with 2 positions.
- Mounting hole is standard diameter to use a metal pipe (not included).
- Easy access to the battery compartment.
- Wind Speed Range: 0 to 111.8 mph (0 to 180 kph).
- Wind speed color graph (shows current speed).
- Wind speed with history & alerts (1 hour, 24 hours, 7 days, month, & year).
- LTV-W1 Wind Sensor requires 2 C Alkaline batteries (not included).
Weather resistant sensors
- Easy to mount design with free standing option.
- Battery compartment on the front allows for easy battery replacement.
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C).
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99%RH.
- LTV-TH1 Sensor requires 2 AA Alkaline batteries (not included).
Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
Indoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
Included LTV-TH1 Wireless Outdoor Temp/Humidity Sensor
Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
Outdoor humidity range: 10% RH to 99%RH
Transmission range: Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air
Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
Included LTV-W1 Wind Sensor
Wind Speed Range: 0-111 mph (0-178 kmh)
Display: 5.0 Volt 600mA power cord included (Required); Optional 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries backup
LTV-TH1 Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
LTV-W1 Sensor: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries
Display: 8.98" L x 1.00" W x 5.43" H
LTV-TH1: 1.97" L x 0.75" W x 5.73" H
LTV-W1: 7.10" L x 7.10" W x 18.57" H (with mounting bracket/pole)
For custom mounting of LTV-W1 Sensor use 1" Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Conduit
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.