Unitek D1026B 9-in-1 USB 3.1 Multi-Port Hub with USB-C Connector. Includes 1x HDMI Port, 1xVGA
UNITEK 9-in-1 USB 3.1 Multi-Port Hub with USB-C Connector. Includes 1x HDMI Port, 1x VGA Port, 3x USB-A Ports, 1x RJ45, Card Reader, Plus PD 100W. Space Grey Colour
This 9-in-1 USB-C hub combines three USB 3.1 Gen1 5Gbps ports, dual display outputs, a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, dual card readers, plus he forceful Power Delivery 100W charging via the USB-C. HDMI supports up to 4K 30Hz Ultra HD. When connecting with both HDMI and VGA, video-out will be at a lower resolution.
- 3x USB Type-A ports for easy expansion. With USB3.1 Gen1 specification, the data transfer rate up to 5Gbps. Backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- With the USB Type-C Power Delivery (USB PD) port, supporting maximum 100W/20V5A charging to your upstream computer
- USB PD power actual output depends on your power adapter, and 11W will be reserved for other ports
- Support HDMI at 4K @ 30Hz Ultra HD video output, with HDCP2.2 specification
- Support VGA with Full HD 1080P @ 60Hz
- When connected with the HDMI and VGA simultaneously, the maximum resolution of both will be at 1080P
- With the memory card readers, supporting both 24mm size and 11mm size memory card simultaneously, with SDHC / SDXC specification up to 2TB capacity
- Gigabit Ethernet provides a fast and stable internet connection
- Support IPv4/IPv6, COE, Wake-on-LAN, full and half-duplex, automatic flip and flow control. Fully support IEEE 802.3 standard, compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps data transfer
- USB- Type-C connector allows you to connect with the devices equipped with USB Type-C port supporting data transfer function and DP Alt Mode
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 USB-C
- Plug and play, no driver required
USB-C PD for Charging,
Max Display Resolution
HDMI: 4K @ 30Hz
VGA: 1080p @ 60Hz
Resolution is capped at 1080p if both HDMI and VGA are used simultaneously.
120mm x 50mm x 18mm
1 x uHUB N9+
1 x User Manual
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.