Unitek D1051A uHUB P5 Trio
- With USB3.1 Gen1 specification, the data transfer rate of USB Type-A port is up to 5Gbps. Backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- With the USB Type-C Power Delivery (USB PD) port, supporting maximum 100W/20V5A charging to your upstream computer including MacBook Pro 2019. USB PD power actual output depends on your power adapter
- Support HDMI with Ultra-HD (UHD) 4K @ 30Hz, and VGA with Full HD 1080p @ 60Hz
- Support Multi-Stream Transport (MST), to display the video signal from your PC to the other maximum three monitors
- Windows OS is able to turn on the Screen Mirroring and Extend (up to extra two desktop) on the external monitors. MacOS does not support MST, a single extra desktop can be displayed on the external monitor, up to three devices
- USB Type-C connector allows you to connect with the devices equipped with Thunderbolt 3 port, or USB Type-C port that supports?data transfer function and DP Alt Mode
- With aluminium housing, durable and elegant
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 USB-C
- Plug and play, no driver required
USB-C PD 100W
HDMI: 4K @ 30Hz
VGA: 1080p @ 60Hz
90.6mm x 43.2mm x 15.6mm
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.