Jabra Enterprise Engage 75 Stereo MS 3 x better density. 13 hour battery, 150m range,5devicesdevices
The Jabra Engage 75 Stereo is a wireless DECT headset that offers multiple connectivity to your Deskphone, USB Deskphone, Softphone and up to 2x Bluetooth devices.
The Engage 75 boasts a wireless DECT range of 150 Metres, state-of-the-art Noise Cancelling technology, High Definition Wideband Audio and a reliable battery life of up to 13 hours.
Connecting your devices is easy, use NFC technology to connect your Bluetooth devices by simply bringing them into proximity of the base-station, and follow on screen instructions from the base-station for PC / Laptop, Deskphone and Softphone connections.
Both the touch-screen base-station and the headset offer one-touch call function such as; answer / end / mute / volume, while the integrated BLF shows colleagues you are engaged on a call.
Jabra Engage 75 Stereo Headset
- Connectivity: Deskphone - USB Deskphone - Softphone - 2x Bluetooth Devices
- Connections: 2x Micro USB / RJ-9 for Handset / RJ-9 Deskphone / RJ-54 for Aux
- Connect up to 5x devices simultaneously: Softphone, Bluetooth device, Deskphone, Analogue Deskphone
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Near field Connectivity (NFC)
- DECT Wireless range: 150 Metres
- Certified for Skype for Business (SFB)
- Advanced Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Wideband technology for crystal clear calls
- BLF Indicates when user is engaged on a call
- Touch screen-base displays battery info, connected devices and call control: Answer / End / Mute / Volume
- Call controls are also located on the headset: Answer / End / Mute / Volume
- Talk Time: Up to 13 Hours
- Charge Time: 30 Mins provides 40% / 90 Mins provides 100%
- Whats in the box?
- Jabra Engage 75 Binaural Headband
- Jabra Engage 75 Base Station
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Deskphone Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Speaker frequency range
40 Hz-16 kHz
Microphone frequency range
100 Hz to 10 kHz
Speaker bandwidth - music mode
40 Hz to 16 kHz
CE, CB, FCC, IC, NOM, NTC, EAC, PSB, ICASA, TELEC, SIRIM, ACMA, NZ Telepermit, UL, Bluetooth®
Fit & comfort
Headset form factor
Ease of use
Intuitive audio control
Answer/end call - Reject call - Volume control
Integrated red light on the microphone tip and the headset, activated when on a call or manually by the user when busy, to act as a "do not disturb" signal
Up to 13 hours
30 mins for 40% charge
90 mins for 100% charge
Deskphone, USB deskphone, softphone, 2x mobile (Bluetooth®)
Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.)
2x micro USB, RJ-9 for handset, RJ-9 for deskphone audio, RJ-45 for AUX
Yes, in base
Supported Bluetooth® modes
SCO, eSCO, Sniff mode
Supported Bluetooth® profiles
Headset, hands-free and PBAB
Paired devices (up to)
2 Bluetooth® devices
Up to 150m
Narrowband and wideband.
Optimised for music (when not on a call)
Headset incl. padding, base, power supply, USB cable, deskphone cable, documentation, Quick Start guide
Main unit dimensions (W x D x H)
Base: 93 x 90 x 106 mm
Headset: 141 x 32 x 169 mm (Duo)
82 g (Duo)
DECT Security Step C & using FIPS-approved algorithms for key generation, payload encryption and authentication
North America: 1-year limited warranty
Europe/APAC: 2-years limited warranty
-10° to + 55°C
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.