Poly Voyager Focus B825 Active Noise Cancelling Headset
VOYAGER FOCUS UC
Make it your business to hear and be heard with the Plantronics Voyager Focus UC Stereo Bluetooth
headset. Move fluidly between PC and smartphone and between work and entertainment with rich,
immersive stereo and active noise canceling designed to keep your focus on work, not on the chaos
INTUITIVE/USER FRIENDLY FEATURES
- Works seamlessly across laptops, Bluetooth-enabled desk phones, mobile phones and tablets
- Smart sensors answer calls by simply putting on the headset, mute by taking the headset off and pause/resume music
- Enhanced voice alerts announce caller ID, mute and connection status, talk time level
- Dynamic Mute Alert feature senses and alerts you when you try to talk when muted
- Smart mic boom: wear on either side and maintain locations of R/L stereo and volume/track buttons
GREAT AUDIO ON BOTH SIDES OF THE CALL
- Precision tuned triple-mics with enhanced DSP for superior background noise canceling
- On-demand active noise cancellation so you can focus on your call or work
- High-quality stereo design provides hi-fi stereo sound and an immersive audio experience
- OpenMic button allows you to hear your surroundings when you need to
COMFORT AND DURABILITY
- Leatherette ear cushions wrapped around pillow-soft memory foam
- Cushioned metal headband provides durability while maintaining a comfortable, secure fit
- Easily take the headset on the go with folding ear cushions and included carrying case
For more information: https://www.poly.com/us/en/products/headsets/voyager/voyager-focus-uc
Laptops via USB adapter, Bluetooth-enabled desk phones, mobile phones, tablets, and smart watches
Mobile professionals with extensive PC/Mac and mobile communications in noisy environments; featuring Active Noise Canceling and smart sensor technology
Talk time: Up to 12 hours (10 ANC on) Listening time: Up to 15 hours (12 ANC on)
Up to 98 feet (30 meters) with adaptive power (with Class 1 supported devices)
Active noise canceling technology, wideband (voice), hi-fi stereo, A2DP, DSP
SoundGuard DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA;
Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA
B825: UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and more*
B825-M: Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.