Yealink MP56-TEAMS - MS Certified - Black Phone
Yealink MP56-TEAMS MS Certified Phone - Black
Based on Android 9 OS, MP56 is a Teams-tailored IP phone with a 7-inch capacitive touch screen, which offers a faster response speed and the upgradability of firmware to SfB edition. It facilitates high-quality collaboration with flexibility thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice and magnet handset, dedicated Teams button and Bluetooth connectivity to Bluetooth headsets. This easy-to-use and reliable option is ideal for office workers.
Easier to be heard and involved in the call
The MP56 combines the professional hardware and software technology to deliver crystal clear voice communications. Thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice, and the hardware of full duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC and HAC handset, MP56 allows the user to concentrate on the content of a call.
The 7-inch color touch screen and the Teams-tailored user interface provide a rich visual presentation and easy menu navigation. The MP56 is fully compatible with Office 365, making for a rich and talented ecosystem for your team. Meanwhile, it also boasts unparalleled functionality and expansibility with built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi features.
Efficient Provisioning and Management
The MP56 is coupled with Yealink efficient auto-provisioning mechanism, including phone deployment and configuration. Administrators can take advantage of centralized deployment, management and updating. Moreover, MP56 supports several device management platforms, including Microsoft/Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform.
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset, magnet
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
Call Handling Features
- Incoming/Outgoing P2P call
- Cloud PSTN call
- Call hold/Call mute/Call transfer/Call forward
- Group SimRing
- Synchronized call logs
- Visual voicemail
Exchange calendar integration
Meeting call controls (Mute/unmute, hold/resume,
hang up, add/remove participant)
- Meeting details
- Schedule Teams meetings
- Join Skype for Business meetings
Presence and Contacts
Presence integration, presence status control:
available, busy, DND, be right back, off work, away,
- Set status message
- Corporate directory access
- Contact picture integration
- Sign in with user credentials
- Sign in via website
- Dark theme
- Time display
- Phone lock/unlock
- Emergency calls
- Hot desking
- Power saving
- Dedicated Teams button
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Supports Bluetooth headsets
- Supports USB headsets
Display and Indicator
- 7" 800 x 480 capacitive touch screen
- 5 points multi-touch surface
- Multilingual user interface
- Modern Teams interface, full keyboard
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), class 3
- Built-in dual band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 1 x USB Type A port
- 1 x Security lock port
- 1 x RJ9 (4P4C) handset port
- 1 x RJ9 (4P4C) headset port
Configuration: Browser/Phone/Auto Provisioning and
Device Management Platform
- Provisioning priority management
- Auto Provisioning via Activation Code
- Yealink Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS)
- QoE (Monitoring Reports)
- Reset to factory, reboot
- Package tracing export, system log
- Screenshot via URL
- Supports Microsoft Device Management Platform
- Supports Yealink Device Management Platform (YMDP/YMCS)
- Supports Unify Square Device Management Platform
Network and Security
- IP Assignment: Static/DHCP
- HTTP/HTTPS web server
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- HTTPS certificate manager
- Digest authentication using MD5/MD5-sess
Other Physical Features
- Color: Classic Grey
- External Yealink AC adapter (optional):
- AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/2A output
- USB output currency: 5V 500mA
- Power consumption (PSU): 1.5W-4.5W
- Power consumption (PoE): 2.3W-6.0W
- Dimension (W*D*H*T):
- 250.4 mm*168.7 mm*174.4 mm*44.5 mm
- Operating humidity: 10~95%
- Operating temperature: -10~50°C (+14~122°F)
- Yealink MP56 IP phone
- Handset with handset cord
- Ethernet Cable (2m CAT5E FTP Cable)
- Quick Start Guide
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.