HP 9SR37AA Desktop Keyboard
Work efficiently and enhance your everyday productivity with the comfortable, reliable HP Wired Desktop 320K Keyboard.
- Deploy the keyboard with confidence into industrial settings with a design that undergoes improved fine dust testing versus its predecessor.
- Enjoy a comfortable fit with a reduced-sized keyboard and low-profile quiet keys. The familiar three-zone layout has a number pad and arrow keys, as well as 6° adjustable slope for optimal wrist positioning.
- Feel good knowing you can safely clean your keyboard with everyday disinfecting wipes as HP keyboards have been tested up to 1,000 wipes.
- Get plug and play simplicity and essential design features. Connect the keyboard to any available USB port on your laptop. The LED indicator alerts you to locked keys for a quick status while typing.
- Make a purchase you can feel good about with a keyboard that has 50% post-consumer recycled plastic content and low halogen1 printed circuit boards.
HP Desktop 320K - keyboard
HP 245 G9, 255 G9, 25X G8, t430 v2, Z1 G9; Chromebook 11A G6, 11A G8, 11MK G9; Chromebook x360; Elite 600 G9, 800 G9; EliteBook 64X G9, 65X G9; Pro x360; ProBook 445 G9, 44X G7, 455 G9, Fortis 14 G9; ProBook x360; ProOne 440 G9; Workstation Z2 G9; ZBook Power G9; ZBook Fury 15 G8, 17 G8
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.