Kensington K75406US Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard
Pro Fit® Ergo Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
With a split and sloped keyboard with adjustable reverse tilt, built-in wrist support, and neutral grip, the ergonomist-approved Pro Fit® Ergo Wireless Keyboard and Mouse positions your hands for improved comfort. Features include dual wireless (2.4 GHz and Bluetooth 4.0 LE) with 128-bit AES encryption security; quiet typing and clicking; spill-proof keys; F-keys for shortcuts; caps lock, numbers lock, and scroll lock; low battery indicator lights; a five-button (including forward and back) mouse; three-mode power-saving switches; and a replaceable receiver*. * In the event the receiver is lost or damaged, simply purchase a new one, pair it with your mouse, and you’re all set.
- Ergonomist-approved design positions your hand for improved comfort.
- Split and sloped keyboard with adjustable reverse tilt positions hands, wrists, and forearms for comfort and neutral alignment.
- Built-in wrist rest supports, cushions, and cradles the wrists.
- Dual wireless with 128-bit AES encryption security delivers the flexibility of 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth 4.0 LE, with government-grade encryption.
- Quiet clicking means typing and mousing is smooth, easy, and non-disruptive.
- Spill-proof keys make cleanup fast and easy.
- With a replaceable receiver, If your receiver is ever lost or damaged, simply purchase a new one (Part number: K75223WW), pair it with your device, and you’re all set.
- Five mouse buttons (including forward and back) enhance navigation and productivity.
- Three-mode power-saving switch allows you to toggle between 2.4GHz, Bluetooth, and Off for best battery life.
- Caps Lock, Numbers Lock, Scroll Lock, and F-Keys are popular features that make typing and navigating easier and more efficient.
Positions your hand for improved comfort.
Split and Sloped Keyboard with Adjustable Reverse Tilt
Positions hands, wrists, and forearms for comfort and neutral alignment.
Built-In Wrist Support
Supports, cushions, and cradles the wrists.
Dual Wireless with 128-bit AES Encryption Security
The flexibility of 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth 4.0 LE, with government-grade encryption.
For smooth, easy, non-disruptive operation.
Make cleanup fast and easy.
If your receiver is ever lost or damaged, simply purchase a new one (Part number: K75223WW), pair it with your device, and you’re all set.
Five Mouse Buttons (including forward and back)
Enhance navigation and productivity.
Three-Mode Power-Saving Switch
Allows you to toggle between 2.4GHz, Bluetooth, and Off for best battery life.
Caps Lock, Numbers Lock, Scroll Lock, and F-Keys
Popular features that make typing and navigating easier and more efficient.
Chrome OS, macOS, Windows
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.