SanDisk High Endurance 256GB UHS-I, C10, U3, V30, 100MB/s Read, Micro SDXC
Worry-Free Recording When You Need It
Designed to record for up to 20,000 hours1, the SanDisk® High Endurance microSD™ card gives you the peace of mind that your dash cam, home monitoring or security system will capture crucial footage when it happens, recording and re-recording worry-free. It's built tough too-ready to record in extreme heat or freezing cold, and it's shockproof, waterproof and x-ray proof.2 It's also rated Class 10, U3 and V304 so it has the speed you need to record in Full HD or 4K.3 Capacities of up to 256GB6 let you record and save more video, and read speeds of up to 100MB/s5 let you transfer that footage fast.
Perfect for your dash cam or home monitoring system
Built to last1, this microSD card can reliably capture video day after day so you can rest assured that you've got your eye on what matters most.
High endurance lets you record and re-record
Writing and rewriting can take its toll on a memory card, but this card is built to stand up to the task. The 256GB capacity card is engineered to handle up to 20,000 hours of worry-free recording.1
Record and save more
With capacities of up to 256GB6, you can record and save more footage between rewrites
Handles harsh conditions
Because sometimes you need to capture footage in less than ideal conditions, the SanDisk® High Endurance microSD™ card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shockproof and x-ray-proof.2
Record in full HD or 4K
Rated Class 10 and video speed U3 and V304, the SanDisk® High Endurance microSD™ card has the speed to record in Full HD or 4K.3
Save time with fast backups
The SanDisk® High Endurance microSD™ card has read speeds of up to 100MB/s5, so transferring or backing up footage is a snap.
1. Actual hours of video saved less. Up to 20,000 hours for 256GB; 10,000 hours for 128GB; 5,000 hours for 64GB; and 2,500 hours for 32GB. Full HD video only; total hours less for 4K UHD video.
2. Card only. See product packaging and www.sandisk.com/proof for more information and limitations.
3. Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and/or 4K UHD (3840x2160) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
4. UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designate performance options designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
5. Up to 100MB/s read speed, up to 40MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
6. 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
Sequential Read Performance
Up to 100MB/s
Sequential Write Performance
Up to 40MB/s
Up to 20,000 hours of Full HD video recording for 256GB
0.43in x 0.59in x 0.04in
(10.92mm x 14.99mm x 1.02mm)
-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
For microSDXC (256GB) card: Compatible with microSDXC host devices.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.