BLUE Yeti X 24-Bit / 48 kHz Resolution, Cardioid, USB Microphone
Ideal for gamers, Twitch streamers, podcasters, and YouTube content creators, the dark gray Blue Yeti X is a USB microphone with customizable LED lighting, easy operability, and flexible software-based effects. Its 4-capsule array provides four polar patterns to accommodate a variety of sound sources and scenarios. Download Logitech's G HUB software for access to sound-enhancing Blue VO!CE broadcast vocal effects and app-based control of microphone settings.
The Yeti X delivers audio to your computer at 24-bit / 48 kHz digital resolution with no drivers required. Simply plug it into your computer, connect your headphones to the Yeti X's 3.5mm headphone jack, then watch the 11-segment LED meter as you adjust the gain via the multifunction smart knob, which also offers effective control of mute on/off, headphone volume, and the monitoring mix.
- Ideal for gamers, Twitch streamers, podcasters, and YouTube content creators
- Customizable LED lighting-personalize the color to match your preferred aesthetic
- Simple multifunction smart knob lets you easily adjust mic gain, mute status, headphone volume, and the blend of mic signal and computer sound in your headphones
- 11-segment LED meter
- Use Logitech's G HUB software to access a suite of Blue VO!CE broadcast vocal effects including compression, EQ, limiting, de-essing, expansion, gating, noise reduction, and de-popping
- Four Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Cardioid polar pattern for recording and streaming
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for conference calls
- Bidirectional polar pattern for podcast interviews
- Stereo polar pattern for immersive content such as ASMR
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Mac and Windows computers
- Operates at 24-bit / 48 kHz digital resolution
- High-power headphone amplifier with 72mW per channel
- High signal-to-noise ratio of 100 dB
- Handles high SPLs up to 122 dB
- Includes USB cable and desktop stand
Desktop / Stand/Boom-Mount
4 x Condenser
0.55" / 14 mm
Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional
Switched (Adjustable on Mic)
1 x Ring LED (Signal Level)
1 x Multi-Segment LED (Status)
Gain, Headphone Volume
20 Hz to 20 kHz
122 dB SPL
1 x Micro-USB
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm
6.56' / 2 m
Digital Signal Processing
Compressor, EQ, Limiter, Noise Reduction, Sound Presets (via Software)
Operating System Support
Windows, macOS/OS X
USB 2.0, USB 3.0
Operating Current Consumption
5/8"-27 Female, Tabletop (with Included Hardware)
H: 11.38 x W: 4.8 x L: 4.33" / H: 289.05 x W: 121.92 x L: 109.98 mm (with Mount)
1.1 lb / 0.5 kg (without Mount)
2.8 lb / 1.27 kg (with Mount)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.