OnePlus 10 Pro 8GB+128GB - Volcanic Black - 5G Dual SIM Smartphone
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G - Capture Every Horizon
Co-developed with HASSELBLAD
- Second-Generation Hasselblad Camera for Mobile
- Snapdragon® 8 Gen 1 Mobile Platform
- 65W SUPERVOOC + 50W AIRVOOC
- 120 Hz Fluid AMOLED with LTPO 2.0
Design - Rewrite the rules
Outspoken and bold, an all-new streamlined design language seamlessly flows from the 3D ceramic rear camera cover. It's a symphony of the OnePlus burdenless design philosophy, exclusive materials, and premium unibody experience. Two nature-inspired colorways create a visually compelling landscape.
Ceramic rear camera cover - 3D nano-microcrystalline
- 1400 °C - Heated for 96 hours
- 60+ hours - Meticulously polished for a premium finish
- 8.5Mohs hardness - For enhanced durability
- 30% higher wear-resistance - Compared to stainless steel
Inspired by an endless sea of sand dunes under a moonlit sky, special micro-crystals resemble glittering sand grains across a dream-like landscape.
The pursuit of tactile perfection with balanced weight distribution.
Second-Generation Hasselblad Camera for Mobile
Photography reimagined, again
Experience the new generation triple-camera setup co-developed with OnePlus and Hasselblad. Empowered by a customized IMX789 sensor, enhanced noise reduction and higher dynamic range, capture images and your imagination.
OnePlus Billion Color Solution
Second-generation Natural Color Calibration with Hasselblad delivers industry-leading color science. Co-developed by the iconic camera manufacturers, elevate images with over a billion colors. Stunning 10-bit imagery significantly reduces banding for richer, more dynamic colors.
- 64 times More color information
- 500+ Usage scenario optimizations
Master Style - With Master Style, every shot is a masterpiece
Co-created with Hasselblad Ambassadors and Hasselblad Masters winners, meticulously calibrated styles add the most iconic colors and mesmerizing visual ambience. Capture your story in unforgettable color.
150° Ultra-Wide - Capture Every Horizon
Expand your world. Evolved to defy boundaries, experience a majestic viewing angle four times wider than conventional ultra-wide cameras. Our most versatile ultra-wide camera ever on a OnePlus flagship empowers your vision with moments that last a lifetime.
Create unique and personal emoji for your cats, dogs, and even family and friends.
From places to faces, transform and share images filled with pure inspiration and vibrant detail.
Second-generation Hasselblad Pro Mode - Capture your story
For perfectionists, the updated Hasselblad Pro Mode captures 12-bit RAW on all three rear cameras with Hasselblad Natural Color Solution for Mobile². With intuitive controls, edit shots with more image information and dynamic range.
4K 120 fps Video
Stories that move you
All-new 32 MP Front Camera
AI Adaptive Brightness
The evolution of power
The next-generation Snapdragon® 8 Gen 1 5G mobile platform is flagship-fast. Paired with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS3.1, unlock effortlessly fast and smooth performance at your fingertips.
Ultra-fast charging - A day's power in 15 minutes
With 65W SUPERVOOC, 50W AIRVOOC and our largest ever battery (5,000 mAh), empower your digital life.
Always Fast, Forever Smooth
Continuous evolution elevates the OnePlus 10 Pro experience with better heat dissipation, ultra-stable performance, and reduced power consumption.
- 34008.016 mm^2 - 5 Layer 3D Passive Cooling System
- Certified A-Rated - TUV SUD 36-Month Display Fluency
* The world's first smartphone launching with TÜV SÜD 36-Month Display Fluency A-Rating.
Charge in portrait or landscape orientation
Ready Player OnePlus
HyperBoost Technology - Engineered for gamers
Push the limits with the all-new HyperBoost gaming engine. Accelerating the GPU and CPU, HyperBoost unlocks next-level gaming. The GPA Frame Stabilizer also ensures ultra-stable and smooth frame rates, for up to 4 hours of intense FPS gaming.
4D Haptics - The new benchmark
Experience cutting-edge haptics with our customized next-gen X-axis linear motor. Twice as responsive, our most powerful haptic motor ever delivers next-level immersion in apps, photography and supported games.
- 14 % Larger motor size
- 47% More haptic vibration
- 100% Sensitivity improvement
- 50% Less response latency
O-Sync - Outplay and overpower
Designed to dominate the competition, O-Sync increases the sync speed between the processor and display by 3 to 6 times.
Speed wins games
With ultra-precise control, reduced latency and immersive feedback, your competitive advantage has arrived. Enhanced by Dolby Atmos and stereo speakers, transform your gaming.
Second-generation 120 Hz LTPO Display - Vision made smart
The OnePlus 10 Pro's 6.7" QHD+ 120 Hz Fluid AMOLED display incorporates stunning LTPO 2.0 technology and exacting color accuracy. Complemented by higher power efficiency, the refresh rate dynamically scales from 1 Hz to 120 Hz with second-generation LTPO calibration.
1 Hz AOD
The most efficient AOD on any OnePlus smartphone
Dual Color Calibration
Class-leading color accuracy in any brightness setting
Next-gen AI Adaptive Brightness
Dynamic 'AI dimming curve' provides personalized brightness adjustment
Enhance image and video quality by up to 4 times
OxygenOS 12 - So, So Smooth
Discover a new visual direction based on simple and textured visuals. OxygenOS 12 helps you focus on and move seamlessly between work, rest and play. Accelerate to next-level fast and smooth performance that embodies Never Settle.
1. Data relating to the Ceramic rear camera cover comes from the OnePlus test laboratory.
2. Hasselblad Natural Color Solution for Mobile is a mobile solution that resembles HNCS, and is applied under the following conditions (according to the certification):
a. When using the main, ultra-wide, or telephoto camera in the Pro Mode
b. When shooting in the DNG raw format
c. When using the manual white balanced. When viewed in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Lightroom
3. The battery charging data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory. Test date: December 7, 2021. Test Environment Standards: Environmental ambient temperature: 25°C ± 1°C. Operating temperature of the phone when charging starts: 25°C ± 1°C. Test process: Charging commences from 1% with official SUPERVOOC Power Adapter. The screen stays off during the entire charging process. 15 minutes of charging of OnePlus 10 Pro 5G with 65W SUPERVOOC from 1% will charge to roughly 61% of battery, which can be used for around 15.84 hours under the OnePlus DoU (Day of Use) model, 65W SUPERVOOC from 1% will charge to roughly 58% of battery which can be used for around 14 hours under the OnePlus DoU (Day of Use) model, which is more than the typical all-day's usage (8 hours continuously). Actual charging performance experienced by users may vary based on the specific charging environment conditions. Actual battery life experienced by users may be affected by environmental factors, including network environment, features and applications used, call and message frequency, number of charge cycles, usage habits, device age, and other factors.
4. Typical capacity is 5,000 mAh. The battery design incorporates two cells (each rated at 2,500 mAh), allowing SUPERVOOC to simultaneously charge both cells at the same time for fast charging.
5. The data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory. Test date: September 7, 2021. Test Environment Standards: Environmental ambient temperature: 25°C ± 1°C. Operating temperature of the phone when charging starts: 25°C ± 1°C. Test process: Four hours of gaming with PUBGM.
6. The data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory. Compared with test model without O-Sync used.
7. The data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory. Compared with the previous generation's X-axis motor.
8. The data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory. Compared with previous OnePlus phones.
9. Currently only supports Instagram and YouTube, 4 times is compared with 720p video.
Height: 163.0 mm
Width: 73.9 mm
Thickness: 8.55 mm
Size: 17.02 centimeters (6.7 inches) (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
Resolution: 3216 X 1440 pixels 525 ppi
Aspect Ratio: 20.1:9
Type: 120 Hz Fluid AMOLED with LTPO
Support sRGB, Display P3, 10-bit Color Depth
Cover Glass: Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Nature tone display
Video color enhancer
Screen color mode
Color vision enhancement
SCREEN COLOR TEMPERATURE
Bright HDR video mode
Multi-brightness color calibration
Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android™ 12
CPU: Snapdragon® 8 Gen 1 Mobile Platform
5G Chipset: X65
GPU: Adreno 730
RAM: 12GB LPDDR5
Storage: 128GB UFS 3.1 2-LANE
Battery: 5,000 mAh (2S1P 2,500 mAh, non-removable)
Sensor: Sony IMX789
Sensor Size: 1/1.43"
Pixel Size: 1.12µm
Lens Quantity: 7P
Focal Length: 23mm equivalent
Sensor Size: 1/2.76"
Lens Quantity: 6P
Pixel Size: 1.0µm
Dual LED Flash
Multi Autofocus (All pixel omni-directional PDAF+LAF+CAF)
4K video at 30/60/120 FPS
8K video at 24 FPS
1080p video at 30/60 FPS
Super Slow Motion:1080p video at 240 fps,720p video at 480 fps
Time-Lapse:1080p at 30fps,4K at 30fps
Hasselblad Camera for Mobile, Nightscape, Ultra HDR, Smart Scene Recognition, Portrait Mode, Pro Mode, Panorama, Tilt-Shift mode, Long Exposure, 150° Mode, Dual-View Video, Retouch, Movie Mode, XPan Mode, Focus Peaking, Cat/Dog Face Focus, Raw file, Raw Plus file, Filters, Super Stable, Video Nightscape, Video HDR, Video Portrait, Focus Lock, Timelapse
Sensor: Sony IMX 615
Autofocus: Fixed Focus
1080p video at 30fps
Face Unlock, Ultrashot HDR, Screen Flash, Face Retouching
4x4 MIMO, 4CA, Support up to DL Cat 18 (1.17Gbps) / UL Cat 18 (200Mbps)
GSM: B2, 3, 5, 8
WCDMA: B1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 19
LTE-FDD: B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 66, 71
LTE-TDD: B38, 39, 41, 46, 48
5G NSA: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n25, n28, n30, n38, n41, n66, n71, n77
5G SA: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n25, n28, n30, n38, n41, n66, n71, n77
MIMO: B1,2,3,4,7,25,38,40,41,48,66, n1, n2, n3, n7, n25, n38, n41, n66, n77
2×2 MIMO, Support 2.4G / 5G,Support WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
Bluetooth 5.2, support aptX & aptX HD & LDAC & AAC
GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band), GLONASS, Galileo (E1+E5a Dual Band), Beidou, A-GPS
In-display Fingerprint Sensor
Ambient Light Sensor
Front RGB sensor
USB 3.1 GEN1
Support standard Type-C earphone
Single nano-SIM slot
Gestures and on-screen navigation support
Dual Stereo Speakers
Noise cancellation support
Audio Supported Formats
Playback: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, MID, M4A, IMY, AC3, EAC3, EAC3-JOC, AC4
Recording: WAV, AAC, AMR
Video Supported Formats
Playback: MKV, MOV, MP4, H.265 (HEVC), AVI, WMV, TS, 3GP, FLV, WEBM
Image Supported Formats
Playback: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, WEB, HEIF, HEIC, DNG
Output: JPEG, DNG
In The Box
OnePlus 10 Pro
80W NZ SUPERVOOC Power Adapter
Quick Start Guide
Safety Information and Warranty Card
Screen Protector (pre-applied)
SIM Tray Ejector
USB Dongle (Type-A to Type-C )
1. Relevant product parameter descriptions have been addressed on the corresponding pages and will not be repeated here. For details, please refer to the specific instructions on each page.
2. The weight of the phone is 200.5g, and the weight of the screen protector may add an additional 3g. The size and weight of the mobile phone may vary according to configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method.
3. Due to the mobile phone system file occupying space (including Android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity is less than this value. Storage capacity will vary based on software version and may vary from device to device.
4. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary, please refer to the actual situation. Video pixels of different shooting modes may also vary, please refer to the actual situation.
5. The typical battery capacity is 5,000mAh and actual performance may vary. The battery is not removable.
6. The USB 3.1 GEN1 function requires a data cable that supports USB 3.1 GEN1 (non-standard configuration, sold separately). The standard data cable supports USB 2.0.
7. Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual results (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI, and picture) may vary;
8. While the IMX789 sensor is 1/1.35" in size with 16:11 aspect ratio, different sensor areas are used based on specific user scenarios - with the effective sensor area up to 1/1.43" when taking photographs.
9. Numbers are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
10. Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate information on product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information; in the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.