OPPO Reno10 Pro 5G Dual SIM 12GB + 256GB - Silvery Grey Smartphone
Zero Compromise Clarity, Ultra-Clear Portrait Camera System
Take ultra-clear pictures in any situation with the help of our industry-leading flagship camera system, so you never have to compromise on quality.
Be the Portrait Pro, 32MP Telephoto Portrait Camera
Capture natural and intimate portraits in ultimate clarity with the brand-new 32MP Telephoto Portrait Camera. The industry-leading high-res telephoto camera, equipped with a Sony IMX709 flagship sensor, provides professional portrait focal lengths and ultra-clear portrait images every time.
Bolder Backgrounds, Striking Subjects
No Distortion to Your Natural Beauty
Showcase Star Quality, Pro-Portrait Mode
Get the movie vibe with just one simple tap. Create and adjust dreamy spot blur and flare backgrounds in seconds.
Add Pro Perspectives to Portraits, Portrait Expert Engine
Global professional portrait photographers' insights are built into our tech to render gorgeous skin tones, fab faces, stand-out fashion accessories and the perfect balance of light and shade, all naturally and beautifully.
Silvery Grey, Your Silver Lining
The shimmery, ethereal sophistication of the Silvery Grey, enhanced with OPPO Glow, pairs with a velvet soft finish that's a delicate delight to hold.
Feast Your Eyes, 120Hz 3D Curved Screen
Immerse yourself in the borderless screen, with a 120Hz Ultra High Refresh Rate to delight your eyes. Enjoy a top-of-the-line viewing experience and a great feel in your hands at the same time.
Ready in A Flash, 80W SUPERVOOCTM Flash Charge
Don't wait around watching your battery charge crawl oh-so-slowly up. Get ready to rock in no time, as our fast-charging tech gets you back into the fun in a flash.
Banish Battery Fear, 4600mAh8 Large Battery with Battery Health Engine
The 4600mAh Large Battery offers impressive power, but that's not all. OPPO's exclusive Battery Health Engine extends battery lifespan, so it stays like new for longer.
Ultimate Power Efficiency, SUPERVOOC S Power Management Chip
Six distinct power management capabilities are all packed into one single chip, the first independently developed by OPPO and offering an industry-leading 99.5% discharge efficiency.
1. The SUPERVOOC word mark and logos are trademarks owned by Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd. 80W SUPERVOOCTM Flash Charge means that the output power of the charger is 80W. The actual output power may vary due to different environments.
2. Data collected from OPPO Labs. The data provides a comparison between RGBW Sensor and RGGB Sensor. The actual data will differ slightly according to the test software version and the specific testing environment.
3. The thickness and the weight of OPPO Reno10 Pro 5G are based on data collected in OPPO labs. The actual size and weight may vary depending on the manufacturing process and measurement methods.
4. The screen supports up to 120Hz refresh rate. The refresh rate may be different under different scenarios. Please refer to the actual use.
5. Screen size is measured diagonally. Reno10 Pro 5G's screen size is 6.7" as a full rectangle, and its screen-to-body ratio is 93% (active area). The actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole. Please refer to the actual product.
6. Data is based on tests performed in OPPO labs. The actual charging time may vary depending on differences in environments or individual devices (such as temperature variations and battery age).
7. This statement, 5 minutes charging provides users with 2 hours of gaming, has been certified by TUV Rheinland through testing conducted in laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary due to differences in the testing environment.
8. The equivalent battery capacity is 4600mAh (typical value). The image here is for reference only. Please refer to the actual product.
9. Data is based on tests performed in OPPO labs and may vary depending on the product software version and test environment.
10. The battery capacity retention rate remains more than 88% after 1000 charge and discharge cycles of the current measurement. Based on the data of the Reno8 series, the battery will have a battery capacity retention rate of more than 80% after 1,600 cycles which is approximately equivalent to 4 years of use according to OPPO lab simulation of the user's daily behaviour (full charging-discharging once a day). The data was obtained from OPPO Labs and will differ slightly due to the test software version and specific testing environment.
11. Data obtained from OPPO Labs.
12. 5G network connection depends on whether the SIM card supports 5G networks, and it also depends on the 5G frequency band and 5G network construction of the user's location. The image here is for reference only. Please refer to the actual product.
13. The data of Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 778G 5G Mobile Platform is from Qualcomm® official website.
14. Data is based on tests performed in OPPO labs and may vary depending on the product software version and test environment.
15. To use Multi-Screen Connect, your computer must meet these minimum requirements: Windows 10 build 18362 or later; Intel i3 2.4GHz processor and above; Wi-Fi Direct; Bluetooth® protocol 4.1 or higher. 8GB RAM and 2.4GHz & 5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi are recommended.
16. The display supports Spotify controls and food delivery information from Zomato and Swiggy and more to be released once they're available. Please inquire local carriers and sales service for detailed information.
17. Auto Pixelate supports Messenger and WhatsApp. Please refer to the actual situation. The on-device algorithm does not access the content of chat messages.
* Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons such as changes in suppliers or manufacturers. The data on the page is provided by OPPO-designed technical parameters, and test data is collected from laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.
Size and Weight
* Product size and weight may vary by configuration, manufacturing process and measurements. All specifications are subject to the actual product.
RAM and ROM Capacities
12GB + 256GB
LPDDR4x @ 2133MHz 2×16bit
UFS2.2 @ 2Lanes HS-Gear3
* The available internal storage may be smaller as part of the internal storage is occupied by software. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
Touch Sampling Rate
Active Mode: 100% DCI-P3
Soft Mode: 100% sRGB
1.07 billion hues (10 bit)
Standard maximum brightness: 500nits (Typical)
Maximum brightness under sunlight: 800nits
Up to 950 nits for displaying HDR photos and HDR10+ content
3D AMOLED (flexible)
Main camera: 50MP; f/1.8; FOV 84.4°; 6P lens; supporting AF; supporting OIS.
Telephoto: 32MP; f/2.0; FOV 49.1°; 6P lens; supporting AF.
Ultra-wide-angle: 8MP; f/2.2; FOV 112°; 5P lens, fixed focus.
Supporting 2× optical zoom and 20× digital zoom.
32MP; f/2.4; FOV 90°; 5P lens, supporting AF
Rear: Photos, videos, night photos, professional photos, panorama, portraits, time-lapse photography, slow motion, super text, dual-view videos, cute shots, ultra-clear image quality, and Google Lens
Front: Photos, videos, panorama photos, portraits, night photos, time-lapse photography, cute shots, and multi-view videos
4K@30fps, 1080P@60fps/30fps, and720P@60fps/30fps.
Video OIS supports EIS+OIS, 1080P@60fps/30fps, and 720P@60fps/30fps.
Super steady shot supports EIS + OIS 1080P@60fps.
Video zoom shot supports 4K@30fps, 1080P@60fps/30fps, and 720P@60fps/30fps.
Slow-motion video supports 1080P@120fps/480fps, and 720P@240fps/960fps.
Time-lapse photography supports 1080P@30fps.
Dual-view video supports 1080P@30fps.
Up to 1080P/720P@30fps, defaulting to 1080P@30fps (retouching effect is on by default).
Video anti-shake 1080P/720P@30fps.
The front camera supports video zoom, and the front camera doesn't support slow motion.
Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 778G (SDM778G)
Licensed by Qualcomm
Adreno™ GPU 642L
SUPERVOOCTM 80W, SUPERVOOCTM 2.0, SUPERVOOCTM, VOOC 3.0, PD3.0 (9V/2A), QC3.0 (9V/2A) fast charging protocols
* The SUPERVOOC word mark and logos are trademarks owned by Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd.
Under-screen light sensor
Step recording function
SIM Card Type
Nano-SIM card / Nano-USIM card
Supporting Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 802.11a/b/g/n/; WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5G; WLAN Display; WLAN network sharing; Wi-Fi 5GHz 160MHz; 2×2 MIMO; 8 Spatial-stream sounding MU-MIMO
Bluetooth® v5.2, Bluetooth® Low Energy
Bluetooth® Audio Codec
SBC, AAC, aptx, aptx-HD, LDAC, and LHDC
*LHDC should be used with OPPO Enco X series, OnePlus Buds Pro series earphones.
GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo, and QZSS
A-GPS, Wi-Fi positioning, and cellular positioning
In the Box
Phone x 1
Charger x 1
USB Data Cable x 1
SIM Ejector Tool x 1
Quick Guide x 1
Safety Guide x 1
In order to make the front of the phone more compact, the light sensor hole is hidden at the top of the screen. Screen protectors with poor light transmission, such as those that are colored or darkened, may block the light sensor hole and affect the normal use of the phone.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.