OPPO Reno10 5G Dual SIM 8G+256GB- Ice Blue Smartphone
Create with Clarity, Ultra-Clear Portrait Camera System
Shoot unbelievable footage backed by flagship imaging hardware and capture ultra-clear master-quality pictures that will have all your friends wanting to get in front of your camera lens.
Shoot Portraits Like A Pro, 32MP Telephoto Portrait Camera
Ready to shoot portraits like a professional? The industry-leading high-res telephoto camera, equipped with a Sony IMX709 flagship sensor, provides professional portrait focal lengths and ultra-clear portrait images every time.
Bolder Backgrounds, Striking Subjects
No Distortion to Your Natural Beauty
A sparkling, shimmering blue that shifts in the light and features OPPO Glow for an icy crystalline look that's still smooth to the touch.
Crafted for Comfort, 3D Curved Design
Cute, curved 3D covers make for a smart looking phone that feels smooth and comfortable in your hand. You won't want to put it down.
Immersed in Smoothness, 120Hz 3D Curved Screen
Immerse yourself in the borderless screen, with a 120Hz Ultra High Refresh Rate to delight your eyes. Enjoy a top-of-the-line viewing experience and a great feel in your hands at the same time.
Speed And Stamina, 67W SUPERVOOC Flash Charge
Go from flat to 31% in just 10 minutes with the 67W SUPERVOOCTM flash charge, backed by a large 5000mAh battery and a battery health engine that increases battery durability to 4 years.
Experience Pro Performance, MediaTek Dimensity 5G Mobile Platform
This new model features the incredible 6nm MediaTek Dimensity 7050 SoC, which will help you stream smoothly and switch easily between tasks at speed. All without running out of space.
Life in Stereo, Dual Stereo Speakers
Take your enjoyment of your tunes up a gear with the immersive surround sound power of Dual Stereo Speakers.
1. 67W SUPERVOOCTM Flash Charge means that the output power of the charger is 67W. The actual output power may vary due to different environments. The SUPERVOOC word mark and logos are trademarks owned by Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd.
2. Data collected from OPPO Labs. The data provides a comparison between RGBW Sensor and RGGB Sensor. The actual data will differ slightly according to the test software version and the specific testing environment.
3. The thickness and the weight of OPPO Reno10 5G are based on data collected in OPPO labs. The actual size and weight may vary depending on the manufacturing process and measurement methods.
4. The screen supports up to 120Hz refresh rate. The refresh rate may be different under different apps and scenarios. Please refer to the actual use.
5. Screen size is measured diagonally. Reno10 5G's screen size is 6.7'' as a full rectangle, and its screen-to-body ratio is 93% (active area). The actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole. Please refer to the actual product.
6. Data is based on tests performed in OPPO labs. The actual charging time may vary depending on differences in environments or individual devices (such as temperature variations and battery age).
7. The equivalent battery capacity is 5000mAh (typical value). The image here is for reference only. Please refer to the actual product.
8. Based on the test performed in OPPO labs and the data of the Reno8 series, the battery will have a battery capacity retention rate of more than 80% after 1,600 cycles which is approximately equivalent to 4 years of use according to OPPO lab simulation of the user's daily behaviour (full charging-discharging once a day). The data was obtained from OPPO Labs and will differ slightly due to the test software version and specific testing environment.
9. 5G network connection depends on whether the SIM card supports 5G networks, and it also depends on the 5G frequency band and 5G network construction of the user's location. The image here is for reference only. Please refer to the actual product.
10. RAM Expansion adds virtual RAM to the original physical RAM. The data was collected from the model used in the laboratory test; actual results may vary depending on the model.
11. "48-Month Fluency Protection" means that through the optimization of software, hardware and other comprehensive technologies, OPPO Reno10 5G has passed the 48-month fluency testing in OPPO laboratory. "Fluency Protection" does not mean that there is absolutely no lag. Due to factors such as network environment and personal usage, the actual experience may be different. Please refer to the actual experience.
12. To use Multi-Screen Connect, your computer must meet these minimum requirements: Windows 10 build 18362 or later; Intel i3 2.4GHz processor and above; Wi-Fi Direct; Bluetooth® protocol 4.1 or higher. 8GB RAM and 2.4GHz & 5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi are recommended.
13. The display supports Spotify controls and food delivery information from Zomato and Swiggy and more to be released once they're available. Please inquire local carriers and sales service for detailed information.
14. Auto Pixelate supports Messenger and WhatsApp. Please refer to the actual situation. The on-device algorithm does not access the content of chat messages.
* Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons such as changes in suppliers or manufacturers. The data on the page is provided by OPPO-designed technical parameters, and test data is collected from laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.
Size and Weight
* Product size and weight may vary by configuration, manufacturing process and measurements. All specifications are subject to the actual product.
RAM and ROM Capacities
8GB + 256GB
Dual-channel LPDDR4x @ 2133MHz
Phone Storage Card
* The available internal storage may be smaller as part of the internal storage is occupied by software. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
Touch Sampling Rate
Active Mode: 100% DCI-P3
Soft Mode: 100% sRGB
1.07 billion hues (10 bit)
Standard maximum brightness: 500nits (Typical)
Maximum brightness under sunlight: 800nits
Up to 950 nits for displaying HDR photos and HDR10+ content
3D AMOLED (flexible)
Main camera: 64MP; f/1.7; FOV 81°; 6P lens; supporting AF; using an open-loop focus motor.
Telephoto: 32MP; f/2.0; FOV 49°; 6P lens; supporting AF; using an open-loop focus motor.
Ultra-wide-angle: 8MP; f/2.2; FOV 112°; 5P lens, fixed focus.
Supporting 2× hybrid optical zoom and 20× digital zoom.
32MP; f/2.4; FOV 89°; 5P lens, not supporting AF or OIS
Rear: Photos, videos, night photos, portraits, professional photos, panorama, super text, Google Lens, cute shots, dual-view video, ultra-clear image quality, high pixel mode, time-lapse photography, and slow motion
Front: Photos, videos, panorama photos, portraits, night photos, portrait retouching, screen fill flash, cute shots, time-lapse photography, dual-view videos, and others
4K@30fps, 1080P@60fps/30fps, and 720P@60fps/30fps.
Video OIS supports EIS.
Super steady shot supports EIS 1080P@60fps only.
Video zoom shot supports 1080P@30fps and 720P@30fps.
Slow-motion video supports 1080P@120fps/480fps, and 720P@240fps/960fps.
Time-lapse photography supports 1080P@30fps.
Dual-view video supports 1080P@30fps.
Up to 1080P/720P@30fps, defaulting to 1080P@30fps (retouching effect is on by default).
Video anti-shake 1080P@30fps.
The front camera doesn't support video zoom and slow motion.
MediaTek Dimensity 7050
ARM Mail-G68 MC4
SUPERVOOCTM 67W, SUPERVOOCTM 2.0, SUPERVOOCTM, VOOC 3.0, PD3.0(9V/2A)
* The SUPERVOOC word mark and logos are trademarks owned by Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd.
Ambient light induction
Step recording function
SIM Card Type
Nano-SIM card / Nano-USIM card
Supporting Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), and 802.11a/b/g/n/. WLAN 2.4G / WLAN 5; WLAN Display; WLAN sharing; 2×2 MIMO; MU-MIMO
Bluetooth® v5.3, Bluetooth® Low Energy
Bluetooth® Audio Codec
SBC, AAC, aptx, aptx-HD, LDAC, and LHDC
*LHDC should be used with OPPO Enco X series, OnePlus Buds Pro series earphones.
GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo, and QZSS
A-GPS, Wi-Fi positioning, and cellular positioning
In the Box
Phone x 1
Charger x 1
USB Data Cable x 1
SIM Ejector Tool x 1
Quick Guide x 1
Safety Guide x 1
In order to make the front of the phone more compact, the light sensor hole is hidden at the top of the screen. Screen protectors with poor light transmission, such as those that are colored or darkened, may block the light sensor hole and affect the normal use of the phone.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.