OPPO A58 (2023) 6GB+128GB Glowing Black Dual SIM Smartphone
Glowing Silk Design, Silky Smooth, Stylishly Slim
Simply stylish, this phone shimmers and shines with a luxurious silk-satin texture from the innovative OPPO Glow design. Elegant curves fit your grip like a glove.
FHD+ Sunlight Display - Big, Bright & Beautiful
Dive into all the on-screen action wherever you are. This huge, high-quality display gives true-to-life colour and adjustable brightness, so you see clearly, even on the sunniest days. A high screen-to-body ratio ensures a truly immersive visual experience.
- 680nits peak brightness
- FHD+ resolution
- 6.72-inch immersive display
- 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut
33W SUPERVOOC, Supercharge Swiftly And Safely
The powerful 33W SUPERVOOC™ delivers a fully charged phone faster, whilst charging protection and safety features give confidence.
- 52% 30-minute Charge
- 3.39 Hours of Calls 5-minute Charge
5000mAh Large Battery, Beat Battery Fear
The high-capacity 5000mAh battery is a true powerhouse. Super Power Saving Mode and Super Night-time Standby Mode keep you charged all day and night.
- 32 Hours Call
- 16 Hours Video
MediaTek Helio G85, Power Up Performance
Get better performance and longer battery life with this fully upgraded chipset. A powerhouse in your pocket, with speed you won't believe.
RAM Expansion, Be A Super Smoothie
Never miss a beat as your phone performance flows fast and smooth. Turn unused storage space into running memory, for extra processing power.
36-Month Fluency Protection, Stay In Flow For Longer
Keep that "new phone" feeling of responsiveness and performance. Optimised software and hardware passed the 36-Month Fluency Protection test at the OPPO laboratory.
50MP AI Camera, It's Picture Perfect
Discover imaging to fire your imagination. The ultra-clear 50MP AI Camera creates perfect detail for every picture.
OPPO Enduring Quality, Quality At Our Core
Every element of OPPO phones meets high specifications and standards and each phone is subject to hundreds of comprehensive quality tests to ensure reliability.
IPX4 Water Resistance, Stress-Free Splashes
Water wobbles and sauce spills don't matter anymore. Strict splash testing and IPX4 water resistance have your back.
Photo Information Protection
Remove location information and photo shooting data of shared photos or videos.
Dynamic Computing Engine
OPPO's independently developed system-level computing tech ensures a smooth and stable experience.
1. Glowing Silk Design is used only in the Dazzling Green version.
2. Screen size is measured diagonally. OPPO A58's screen size is 6.72" as a full rectangle. The data will differ slightly, depending on the specific testing method and testing environment.
3. Data collected from OPPO Labs. The actual data will differ slightly due to the test software version and specific testing environment.
4. Data collected from OPPO Labs. The actual data will differ slightly due to the test software version and specific testing environment.
5. The SUPERVOOC word mark and logos are trademarks owned by Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd.
6. This statement is conducted in laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary due to differences in the testing environment.
7. The equivalent battery capacity is 5000mAh (typical value). The image here is for reference only. Please refer to the actual product.
8. Data collected from OPPO Labs. The actual data will differ slightly due to the test software version and specific testing environment.
9. RAM Expansion adds virtual RAM to the original physical RAM.
10. "36-Month Fluency Protection" means that through the optimization of software, hardware and other comprehensive technologies, OPPO A58 has passed the 36-month fluency testing in OPPO laboratory. "Fluency Protection" does not mean that there is absolutely no lag. Due to factors such as network environment and personal usage, the actual experience may be different. Please refer to the actual experience.
11. OPPO A58 achieves the industry standard of IPX4 under the laboratory setting condition. Do not charge a wet phone. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
12. The product pictures on the full site are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product.
Size and Weight
* Product size and weight may vary by configuration, manufacturing process and measurements. All specifications are subject to the actual product.
RAM and ROM Capacities
LPDDR4X@1800MHz, dual 16-bit channels
Phone Storage Card
* The available internal storage may be smaller as part of the internal storage is occupied by software. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
Touch Sampling Rate
Vivid mode: 100% DCI-P3
Gentle mode: 100% sRGB
16.7 million colors (8-bit)
Max in direct sunlight: 680nits
Main camera: 50MP; f/1.8; FOV 75.5°; 5P lens; AF supported
Mono camera: 2MP; f/2.4; FOV 89.1°; 3P lens; FF
8MP; f/2.0; FOV 80°; 4P lens; FF
Rear: Night, Video, Photo, Portrait, Time-lapse, PRO, PANO, Sticker, and Google Lens
Front: Video, Photo, Portrait, Time-lapse, PANO, and Sticker
MediaTek Helio G85
CPU Speed Cores
8 cores, up to 2.0GHz
Mali G52 MC2 @1000MHz
Typical value: 5000mAh/19.55Wh
Rated value: 4880mAh/19.09Wh
SUPERVOOCTM 33W, VOOC
* The SUPERVOOC word mark and logos are trademarks owned by OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd.
SIM Card Type
* Functions available on the live network depend on the situations of carrier's network and related services deployment.
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 802.11a/b/g/n;
WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5G;
Supports WLAN Display; WLAN sharing
Bluetooth® 5.3, Bluetooth® Low Energy
Bluetooth® Audio Codec
SBC, AAC, aptX HD, and LDAC
* NFC support depends on the regions.
Beidou: B11; GPS: L1; GLONASS: G1; Galileo: E1; QZSS: L1
Assisted GPS (A-GPS); WLAN and cellular network positioning
Google Maps and other third-party map apps
In the Box
Phone x 1
Charger x 1
USB Data Cable x 1
SIM Ejector Tool x 1
Quick Guide x 1
Safety Guide x 1
Protective Case x 1
In order to make the front of the phone more compact, the light sensor hole is hidden at the top of the screen. Screen protectors with poor light transmission, such as those that are colored or darkened, may block the light sensor hole and affect the normal use of the phone.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.