Xiaomi Mi 37W Dual-Port Fast Charging Car Charger
Xiaomi Mi 37W Dual-Port Car Charger
- Support quick charge, dual USB port output 37W max, single USB port output up to 27W.
- Intelligent recognition device, provide appropriate current. Single USB port charges up to 27W for Xiaomi 9 and Redmi K20 Pro.
- Double USB ports can provide two equipment fast charging
- High efficiency, the output up to 37W, it can charge for mobile phone, camera tablet and game machine.
- LED light indication: LED light design, can see the charging interface clearly even in dark night.
- Comfortable to use, a good partner to charge the car recorder and other devices.
- Wide compatibility, suitable for almost car. Compatible with almost smart devices.
- Compatible with all kinds of car head. Simultaneously use of multiple car appliances.
- Smart protection, safer when driving.
- Over-current protection, short circuit protection, over-temperature protection, anti-electromagnetic interference protection, over-voltage protection.
Material ( Cable&Adapter)
Input ( Car Charger )
Output ( Car Charger )
Dimensions and Weight
Product size (L x W x H)
7.47 x 3.08 x 3.08 cm / 2.94 x 1.21 x 1.21 inches
Package size (L x W x H)
9.00 x 4.00 x 4.00 cm / 3.54 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches
1 x Car Charger
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.