Promate 15W Smart Wireless Car Phone Charger
The PowerMount-15W Qi Wireless Charging Mount is a universal smartphone solution engineered to enhance your driving experience. This one of a kind charger features a smart Qi charging sensor that automatically aligns with your smartphone for optimum charging performance. The one-touch mechanism allows you to easily mount and remove your smartphone with one simple hand motion. Designed for performance on the road the strong electronic clamps keep your Qi-enabled devices in place even on the roughest terrain.
- Case Compatibility: Charge without removing your case. The Powermount-15W Wireless Charging Pad is engineered to work with most lightweight cases.
- SafetyGuaranteed: The built-in Safety IC provides protection against overcharge, overcurrent, short circuit, and temperature control
- Anti-Slip: The strong electronic clamps keep your Qi-enabled devices in place even on the roughest terrain.
- 15W SuperSpeed Charging: Charge up to 3X faster than standard wireless chargers
- FOD Protection: Thermal protection sensors and foreign object detection provide fast and safe wireless chargers
- Wide Compatibility: PowerMount-15W works with 4.7-6.7"wireless chargeable smartphones.
- Automatic Clamping: With one touch the arms open automatically, slide your phone into the phone holder, the arms close automatically to secure the device.
- Adjustable Viewing: 360-degree rotation and gooseneck mount allow for optimum viewing and easier use of functions.
- Smart Coil Alignment: The charging coil automatically aligns with the smartphone charging receiver for the best changing performance.
- Mounting Options: Powermount-15W offers a versatile mounting option, to mount on the windshield, dashboard or AC Vent Slot.
DC 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
Wireless Charging Output:
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.