Merge Holographic Cube, Ages 10+
Getting Started - Merge Cube
Use the MERGE Cube to hold virtual objects in the palm of your hand. Use your smartphone or tablet to experience handheld augmented reality. Hold a galaxy, examine fossils and ancient artifacts like an archaeologist, watch as a volcano erupts before your eyes, and explore hundreds of STEM learning experiences.
- Hold a virtual object on your hand: learn, play, and create in augmented reality by holding and interacting with virtual objects.
- Fun STEM toy: The MERGE Cube is used by hundreds of schools to inspire and engage kids to explore math, science, anatomy, engineering and more. See all of our Cube games and apps.
- Travel games for kids: No need to pack up additional chargers, wires, or batteries. The durable and soft Cube is the perfect travel companion to entertain and teach on the go. With over 30 available apps. (most of them are free), your kids can play for hours.
- How it works: simply download and launch Cube apps onto your smartphone or tablet (see all compatible devices), point device at the Cube, and watch the Cube transform before your eyes.
Includes in package:
- MERGE Cube
- 13 free apps
- Device stand
- MERGE sticker
- Access to the MERGE member program
iOS and Android devices
2.83 x 2.83 x 2.83" (7.2 x 7.2 x 7.2 cm)
2.6 oz (72.6 g)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.