TP-Link Omada EAP225-Outdoor MU-MIMO, Dual-Band AC1200 (300+867Mbps)
- Durable, weatherproof enclosure for outdoor Wi-Fi applications
- Up to 1200Mbps with 2×2 MIMO technology
- Omada Mesh Technology enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range, making wireless deployments more flexible and convenient
- Supports Seamless Roaming so even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area
- Free cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies
- 802.3af/Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included) compatible and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
One gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port (Support 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE)
802.3af PoE and 24 Passive PoE(PoE injector included)
Dimensions ( W x D x H )
8.5 × 1.8 × 1.1in.
(215 × 46 × 27 mm)
2.4GHz: 2 × 3dBi
5GHz: 2 × 4dBi
Pole/Wall mount (mounting kit included)
802.11ac: 5G:6.5 Mbps to 867Mbps(MCS0-MCS9,NSS = 1 to 2 VHT20/40/80) 2.4G:78Mbps to 300Mbps (MCS8-MCS9 VHT20/40, NSS=1 to 3)
802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0-MCS15, VHT 20/40)
802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
802.11b: 1, 5.5, 11Mbps
802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
Multiple SSIDs(Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
23dBm, max. (2.4GHz)
22dBm, max. (5GHz)
Omada Cloud Controller
Omada Controller Software
Management MAC Access Control
System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access Point
Passive PoE Injector
Waterproof Rubber Insert
Operating Temperature: -30?~70? (-22?~158?)
Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.