Rivacase Borneo Gaming Backpack
This Borneo backpack is the ultimate carrying solution for gamers but it is also ideal for all travellers. Icy blue zip lines and toggles contrast with dark black fabrics to give the bag definition and purpose. A futuristic front panel external design communicates originality and modernity. Versatile and capacious it comes with a range of features.
- Aimed at entry price level, this multifunctional backpack is specially designed for professional gamers, ideal for business trips and travelling as well.
- High-quality water-resistant fabric with shock absorption EVA padding
- Main laptop compartment with padded walls and bottom, additional inner compartment for a Tablet up to 10"
- Capacious zippered section for all the necessary gaming accessories (headset, mouse pad, full-size keyboard and other stuff)
- Plug your portable rechargeable battery into a USB port on the side of the backpack to charge your devices while on the go
- Front zippered pocket for accessories, powerbanks, business cards, pens, smartphone and documents
- Comfortable soft handle, shoulder straps with softened bands and a sternum strap will make you feel comfortable even during the longest journey
- Full contact, super ergonomic design of the back provides pleasant ventilation and keep your back dry at all times
- Trolley strap easily attaches the backpack to any rolling luggage
- Side pocket for a water bottle with additional zippered compartment for carrying small stuff
- Hidden pocket on the back for passport or wallet
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.