TP-Link OneMesh TL-WPA8631P KIT AV1300 Powerline Kit with AC
Expand your Wi-Fi network using your home’s existing powerlines. Plug in the TL-WPA8630P to transmit an internet connection to any area in your home and share that connection with all of your favorite wired and wireless devices. A unified network keeps your connection stable, even as you move around the house.
- HomePlug AV2 Standard - Provides ultra-fast powerline transfer speeds of up to 1300 Mbps*
- AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi - Extends ultra-fast dual-band Wi-Fi with speeds of up to 867 Mbps on 5 GHz and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz*
- OneMeshTM - Works with your OneMeshTM router to form a unified mesh network for seamless streaming while moving around your home
- 2 × 2 MIMO - Establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability
- One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration - One press of the Wi-Fi button copies the network name and password from your router. Any setting changes will be automatically applied to the entire Powerline network
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync - Add additional extenders to your powerline network by pair button, uniformly sync settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Plug and Play - Set up your powerline network and start enjoying fast, seamless wired/wireless connections in minutes
- Extra Power Socket - Get power from the outlet for your other devices with the integrated power socket
- 3× Gigabit Ports - Provide secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
AV1300 Passthrough Powerline Edition
3x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
1x Power Socket
Number of Adapters
Wireless: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WEP Encryptions,
Powerline: 128-bit AES Encryption
TL-WPA8631P: Maximum: 13W, Typical: 11W
TL-PA8010P: Maximum: 4.9W, Typical: 4.6W
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS, Linux
System Requirements for tpPLC Utility:
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X (10.7 or later)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.