Promate BOLT-20PROBK 20000mAh Power Bank With Smart LED Display & Super Slim
PROMATE 20000mAh Power Bank with Smart LED Display & Super Slim Design. Includes 2x USB-A & 1x USB-C Ports. 2A (Shared) Charging. Auto Voltage Regulation. Charge 3x Devices.
Bolt-20Pro is engineered to be the ideal portable power bank for multiple devices. This high-capacity 20000mAh power bank ensures faster and smarter charging, through the dual USB output ports and a USB-C input/output port. The built-in multi-protection system combines high-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-charging protection, and more to ensure safe charging for all your connected devices. The smart LED screen keeps you informed on the charge left on your power bank
- Powerful Backup Battery - Powerful 20000mAh li-polymer backup battery, so you can keep your devices powered up, anywhere, anytime
- USB-C Input/ Output Port - You can conveniently use the same cable to charge your phone and external battery pack
- Compact Design - Lightweight, slim, and portable enough to put in your pocket, place in your bag, or use on the go
- Dual USB Output Ports - Charge your devices at faster speeds with the dual smart-charging USB output ports
- Multi-Device Charging - You can Simultaneously charge 3 devices via the USB-C and dual USB-A charging ports
- Multi Protect System - The Bolt-20Pro ensures safe and dependable charging, as it features over-charging and high-voltage protection
- Smart LED Screen - The LED screen, will keep you informed on the charge left on your power bank
DC 5V/3A, 9V/2A
DC 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A
USB C Output
DC 5V/3A, 9V/2.3A
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.