TP-Link Omada TL-SG2428P 28-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with
Realize More Possibilities with Omada
JetStream 28-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 24-Port PoE+
- 250 W PoE Budget: 24× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 250 W*.
- Full Gigabit Ports: 24× gigabit PoE+ ports and 4× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- IPv6: IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery.
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada's Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network-all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
TP-Link Omada SDN allows hotels to build the reliable, cost-effective wireless networks that drive progress and keep guests happy and coming back for another stay.
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
- Flexible guest control
- Seamless roaming
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
- Easy management
- High-density WiFi
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
A good wireless network cannot only serve the network office system of the mall, but also bring a more comfortable shopping experience to customers. The TP-Link Omada SDN Solution empowers store owners to create a modern and compelling in-store experience for every customer.
- Boost online business
- Full WiFi coverage
- Seamless roaming
Standards and Protocols
IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1x
- 24× 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
- 4× Gigabit SFP Slots
- 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
- 100BASE-TX/1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (maximum 100m)
- 1000BASE-X: MMF, SMF
- Standard: 802.3at/af compliant
- PoE+ Ports: 24 Ports
- Power Supply: 250 W
Dimensions ( W x D x H )
17.3 × 8.7 × 1.73 in (440 × 220 × 44 mm)
Max Power Consumption
- 32.1 W (110 V/ 60 Hz with no PD connected)
- 308.6 W (110 V/ 60 Hz with 250 W PD connected)
Max Heat Dissipation
109.53 BTU/h (with no PD connected)
1052.94 BTU/h (with 250 W PD connected)
Packet Forwarding Rate
MAC Address Table
Packet Buffer Memory
- Omada Cloud-Based Controller
- Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
- Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
- Omada Software Controller
Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller)
- Web-based GUI and CLI management
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3,compatible with public MIBs and TP-Link private MIBs
- RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups)
- CPU Monitoring
- Port Mirroring
- Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web
- System Diagnose: VCT
- SYSLOG & Public MIBS
- Dual Image
CE, FCC, RoHS
- Power Cord
- Installation Guide
- Rackmount Kit
- Rubber Feet
Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Operating Temperature: 0-50 C (32-122 F);
- Storage Temperature: -40-70 C (-40-158 F)
- Operating Humidity: 10-90% RH non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5-90% RH non-condensing
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.