Belkin Tunecast Auto Universal Hands-Fee AUX V2
NO AUX, NO PROBLEM
Enjoy your music on the road even if your car doesn't have an aux port. TuneCast In-Car 3.5mm to FM Transmitter uses FM radio to play your music through your car stereo. Connect the 3.5mm headphone jack to your smartphone and TuneCast transmits your music from your phone to your car's FM radio. A powered USB-A port charges your phone as you go, to keep the music playing all-journey long.
Made for: Smartphones equipped with a 3.5mm AUX headphone jack, including iPhone 6S/6, Samsung Note 8, S9, LG G6, Google Pixel 2 and previous generations
THE BELKIN DIFFERENCE
- Pioneer in technology and innovation for over 35 years
- Quickly find the best signal with one touch
- Activate PRO setting to improve low-level audio
- Powered USB-A port makes it easy to charge your device
EASY TO USE
Simply connect your smartphone to the 3.5mm headphone jack and press the scan button. TuneCast uses cutting-edge ClearScan technology to locate the best available FM signal - all with one touch. Two programmable preset buttons allow you to save previous frequencies for even faster setup, while frequency up/down buttons make searching easy.
RECHARGE ON THE GO
A powered USB-A port means you can charge your device while playing your music or audio. Just connect TuneCast to your car's power outlet and your phone's charge cable to TuneCast's universal USB-A port.*
*Charging cable not included
OPTIMIZED AUDIO QUALITY
TuneCast is designed to enable best sound quality from your smartphone. For low-level recordings, activate TuneCast's PRO setting to optimize audio and boost volume for an improved acoustic experience.
Use the PRO button to access PRO settings
- Press once for PRO settings
- Press twice for PRO 1 - boosts audio volume
- Press three times for PRO 2 - boosts volume further - ideal for older recordings
- Press four times for PRO Mono Transmission - transmits audio in mono, rather than stereo - recommended for podcasts and audio books
WORKS WITH MANY DEVICES
TuneCast is compatible with most devices with a 3.5mm aux port, including iPhone 6S and previous generations of iPhone, Samsung Note 8 and S9 and older Samsung devices, LG G6, Google Pixel 2 and older LG and Google products.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1. ClearScan technology locates best signal with one touch
2. 2 programmable preset buttons to find saved stations
3. Frequency up/down buttons for simplified searching
4. Aux cable connects to any device with 3.5mm port
5. Powered USB-A port charges device while in use
At a Glance:
- Easy-to-use, single-cable solution to listen to music through car stereo
- Compatible with most devices with 3.5mm aux port
- Powered USB-A port to charge device while in use
- Quickly find the best signal with one touch
- Clear, easy-to-read display
- PRO setting optimizes audio and boosts volume
- 2 programmable preset buttons to find saved stations
3.5mm to FM Transmitter
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.