NZSTEM For iPad 10.2 Black Tough Cover Shock Proof Case
Featured an adjustable & detachable strap which can give more options to carry the tablet along.
You can also use the strap to hook on the headrest at the back of car seats so kids can play with tablets during the travel.
It opens more possibilities for you to explore how to use it:
- Built-in stylus/Apple pencil holder (stylus/Apple Pencil is *not included*);
- Four hooking holes which give several strapping styles;
- Special design: a rotatable and collapsible kick-stand which can give more typing/viewing angles in both portrait and landscape mode.
- Heavy duty shockproof protective case;
- Has front cover frame but no built-in plastic screen protector. Optionally you can choose tempered glass protector which is far better than the built-in plastic protectors in some other cases;
- Made from durable high grade plastic with a coloured silicone rubber cover that wraps around the plastic case giving extra protection.
- Easy to take, easy to install, easy to use.
- Can be used by kids/children/toddlers/boys/girls.
- Compatible with Apple iPad 10.2" inch (a.k.a. iPad 7th Generation/Gen, iPad 10.2-inch 2019, released in Sep 2019. Wifi 3G and 4G LTE).
iPad 10.2" 2019 Model 7th Generation
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.