Fenix Everyday Carry Torch E12 V2.0 Mini Keychain Flashlight
Fenix E12 V2.0 LED Flashlight XP-E - Black, MAX 160 Lumens
The Fenix E12 V2.0 AA Flashlight emits an impressive maximum 160 lumens from an included single AA battery. Using an ultra-thin optical lens, this flashlight delivers a soft and balanced beam a max distance of 223ft (68m). Access three brightness levels with a tap of the tail switch. At only 3" long, this flashlight is a great everyday carry size, and with its two-position body clip, you can carry it as you want-even clip it to your hat and use it as a headlamp. This little flashlight is built tough with an IP68 dustproof and waterproof rating. It's hard to beat the ease of powering your flashlight with one single AA battery. Super small and bright, the Fenix E12 V2.0 is a great upgrade for those looking for a AA powered EDC flashlight.
- MATCH CA18 cool white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included single AA battery, easy to find (Ni-MH/Alkaline).
- Automobile ultra-thin optical lens coating process.
- No standby current, safe and cost-efficient.
- One-handed operation with the single tail switch.
- Two-position body clip and tail standing capability for varying conditions.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
On/off for the E12 V2.0 AA Flashlight: Fully press the tail switch to turn on/off the light.
Output Selection: With the light switched on, tap the tail switch to cycle through Low, Med, High.
Intelligent Memory Circuit: The light does not memorize the previously used output level, each time it is turned on, Low mode will be activated.
Battery Replacement: Unscrew the light tail and insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the light tailback on.
Low-voltage Warning: When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will not turn off automatically and will work till the battery runs out completely.
Usage and Maintenance:
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality battery.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Unscrew the tail cap half a turn or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp's performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery (Ensure batteryis inserted according to the manufacturer's specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone's eyes.
- All information provided in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.
IP68 Up tp 2M
Length: 3.06" (76.6mm)
Body: 0.69" (17.6mm)
Head: 0.75" (19mm)
One Included AA Battery
0.96 oz. (27.3g) excluding battery
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.