J5create JUA355 USB3.0 to HDMI Slim Display Adaptor.
Looking for an easy way to add a second monitor? Let's get to multitasking! The JUA355 USB 3.0 HDMI SLIM Display Adapter from j5create works as an external video card, instantly allowing users to attach additional displays via an HDMI connection without the hassle of a lengthy setup or having to install additional internal hardware. The j5 create USB 3.0 Display Adapter can support up to four displays running on the same computer, turning your workstation into a fully functioning multi-display powerhouse.
This video over USB adapter works as an external video card, instantly allowing additional displays, without the hassle of opening the computer casing and installing an external graphic card. You can have your 2nd monitor with an extended display, a mirrored display, a rotational display (rotation mode not available for MAC), or make it your primary monitor.
Now enjoy true 1080p HD resolution through any computer with a USB 3.0 port. These adapters are also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 resolutions and playback, ideal for office applications. Simple "Plug and Play" operation allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector and within seconds to create a new visual environment.
- Easily add an additional display instantly through the USB3.0 and VGA/DVI/HDMI connection.
- Video playback performs at 1080P HD with a resolution of up to 2048 x 1152.
- Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation. - Hot swappable USB enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system.
- Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows.
- Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space.
- Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time.
- Great for multitasking in a wide variety of applications including: Phone centers, Stock Markets, Hospitals, Graphic Design, Editing, Accounting, Etc.
- A must have for surfing the web and working on your email/facebook/twitter accounts all at the same time.
USB 3.0 Female Type-A Connector
Video & Audio Interface
HDMI Female Connector
Main body: 23.4(W) x 6 7.72(H) x 14.45(D) mmlength: 129.5 mm
Approximately 33.5 g
- Microsoft Windows 8.1/ 8/ 7/ XP (32-bit or 64-bit) Compatible
- Mac OS X 10.6~10.10 Compatible
- Available USB 3.0/2.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended)
- Minimum System Requirements
Intel i3 Dual Core 2.4 GHz or above
Intel i5 Dual Core 1.6 GHz or above
2GB or Higher
4 GB or Higher
Full HD Video
Playing Video on the extended monitor
Intel i5 Quad Core 3.10 GHz or above
4 GB or higher
- Higher Processor recommended for Multi-Displays and optimal performance.
NOTE. USB HUB is not recommended for USB 3.0 display adapter
Note for Video Player:
- Windows 8 & 7 user: "Windows Media Player" is recommended for video playback
- Windows XP & MAC user: Windows XP &MAC products are not supported by USB 3.0 at this time, therefore we suggest USB 2.0 for 'office application' only; Video Playback is not recommend due to USB 2.0 bandwidth limitations causing limited video performance.
- Playing Video with multiple monitors: only "Media Player Classic" is supported.
- To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our website at www.j5create.com and install the latest driver for this model.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.