J5create USB3.0 Multi-Display VGA HDMI Adaptor
JUA360 USB 3.0 TO DUAL VGA HDMI MULTI-MONITOR ADAPTER
The JUA360 USB 3.0 Multi-Monitor Adapter acts as an external video card for your Mac or PC. It allows you to add two additional monitors/displays through your USB 3.0 port. There's no need to open your computer to add an expensive video card. With the USB 3.0 Multi-Monitor Adapter you simply load the drivers, plug the adapter to the USB port, then plug in the VGA or HDMI monitor cable into the adapter and you are ready. This USB 3.0 Multi-Monitor Adapter supports three viewing modes. Primary Mode, allows you to have individual applications open on each monitor, vastly improving productivity. Extended Mode allows you to extend your desktop across multiple displays, which is great for spreadsheets. Mirroring Mode is used to clone one screen onto another, which is ideal for presentations. With plug-and-play functionality between your computer and second monitor or projector, you will be able to create a new visual environment in seconds.
- Easily add an additional display through a USB 3.0 and VGA/HDMI connection.
- Video playback performs at 1080p HD with a resolution of up to 2048x1152.
- Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card, avoiding complicated installation.
- Hot-swappable USB enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system
- Move and view your large spreadsheets across two screens without overlapping windows.
- Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space.
- Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time.
- Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including: Call centers, Stock Markets, Hospitals, Graphic Design, Editing, Accounting, Etc..
- A must-have for surfing the web and working on your email/Facebook/Twitter accounts all at the same time.
USB 3.0 Male Type-A Connector
1xHDMI Female Connector 1x VGA-DB 15 pin Female Connector
2048 x 1152 @ 60Hz
Main body: 68(W)x 61(H)x15(D) mm Cable length: 200 mm
Approximately 83 g
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) Compatible
- Mac OS X v10.8 or later
- Available USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 port (USB 3.1/3.0 recommended)
- Office applications/Web CPU: Intel Core i3 Dual Core 2.8GHZ RAM: 2GB memory or higher
- One 2K (2048x1152 @ 60HZ) Full-screen video playback CPU: Intel Core i5 Quad Core RAM: 4GB memory or higher
- One 4K Ultra HD or two 2K (2048*1152 @ 60HZ) Full-screen video playback CPU: Intel Core i7 Quad Core RAM: 8GB memory or higher Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 4000/ ATI HD 7xxx/ NVIDIA 5XXM or higher
Note for Video Player:
Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 user: Windows Media Player is recommended for video playback
Windows 10 user Movies & TV is recommended for video playback
Due to constant advancements in technology we, at j5create, make it a priority to give you the latest drivers available for our products. To ensure that your device is equipped with the most current driver, please visit our website at j5create.com and install the latest driver for this model.
JUA360 USB 3.0 to Dual VGA HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter
Quick Installation Guide
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.