J5create USB-C 3.1 4K HDMI Multi-Adapter Mini Docking 60W Power Delivery
The j5create USB Type-C Multi-Adapter jca374 provides extra connectivity from your computer with 5Gb/s faster transfer speed. These pocket-sized Multi- adapters allow you to add an additional USB computer peripheral, HDMI Monitor or Gigabit LAN through you USB port.
USB Type-C is the new standard for connecting PCs and laptops and will eventually replace all current USB cables and connectors. This new USB standard can be found on laptops, phones, tablets, etc. The USB Type-C has a slim and reversible design, so there is no wrong way to plug it in. USB Type-C offers greater power delivery and faster data transfer rates of up to 10Gbps.
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports
- Transfer rates of up to 5Gb/s, enable bulky file backup
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 device
- Hot-swapping connect / disconnect without powering down
Display Alt Mode for HDMI
- Supports display max resolution: 4K @ 30Hz / 1080P @ 60Hz
- Supports 1080P Video Playback
- Supports Display Modes: Primary, Extended, Mirror
- Display Rotation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet
- Quickly add a Gigabit Ethernet port over USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 plug-and-play and backwards compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- Transfer all of your files almost instantly over a true Gigabit network.
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (1BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- Activity and Link LED indicators
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.