Belkin High Quality USB-A to USB-C 3.1 Charge
SUPERSPEED PLUS WITH USB-C
The Belkin USB-A to USB-C Charge Cable lets you charge your USB-C device as well as sync your photos, music and data to your existing laptop. Experience up to 10 Gbps transfer rates, up to 20X faster than USB 2.0 (480Mbps), 12x faster than FireWire 800, and 2X faster than USB 3.0 (5Gbps). You will be amazed at the difference USB 3.1 makes.
Made for: Connecting from a standard USB-A device to a USB-C (Also Known as USB Type-C) enabled device. Also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3.
USB 3.1: THE NEXT EVOLUTION
USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+ offers a whole new level of connectivity. Transfer data at incredible speeds, charge other devices, and even power mobile devices - all with just one USB-C cable. Quickly becoming the new universal standard, USB 3.1 is already supported by Windows, Google, and Mac operating systems, as well as many peripheral manufacturers.
FASTER DATA TRANSFER
Transfer data at up to 10Gbps with improved cables and connectors. USB 3.1 offers faster rates than ever before. Fast enough to transfer a year's worth of music in 10 minutes or an entire HD movie in just 30 seconds.
1. USB 2.0 = 480 Mbps
2. USB 3.0 = 5Gbps
3. USB 3.1 = 10Gbps
POWER & CHARGE OTHER DEVICES
This USB-C cable supports up to 3A of power output for charging USB-C devices.
Up to 10 Gbps
20X faster than USB 2.0
2X faster than USB 3.0
Fast enough to transfer a year's worth of music in 10 minutes
Transfer an entire HD movie in 30 seconds
Never worry about which way to plug in again. USB-C is a new user-friendly reversible connector that allows you to connect your cable to your device in any direction.
At A Glance
1. Connect USB-C enabled devices (new Macbook, Chromebook Pixel) with standard USB-A devices (laptops, hard drives, etc.)
2. Reversible USB-C connector
3. 10Gbps data transfer rate
4. 3A charging output
5. 3 foot length
SUPERIOR USB-C CABLE CONSTRUCTION
1. Durable Polycarbonate connector housing with SS10 logo indicating full USB-IF compliance
2. Electronic Marker Identification, authentication, and Power Delivery management circuit
3. Precision welded metal shield to protect PCB and E Marker (also minimizes radiated emissions levels and provides additional mechanical strength)
4. 'Crimp' locks metal shield in place for optimal mechanical structure and shielding
5. Micro Co-axial superspeed conductors for 10Gbps data transfer
6. 3Amp power conductor
7. Power Delivery Communication line
8. Data communication line
9. 'Sideband' lines for alternate mode audio/visual applications
10. Cable braid Shield
11. Flexible TPE cable jacket
THIS CABLE IS GREAT FOR
3.1 USB-A to USB-C Cable
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.