DJI Action 4 Adventure Combo
Osmo Action 4
Set the Tone
Action Camera with Best-in-Class Image Quality - Ignite the Action
Capture the raw exhilaration of any moment with striking image quality and unmatched flexibility, even when the lights dim. Osmo Action 4 empowers thrill-seekers to record it all, share the rush, and set the tone.
1/1.3? Image Sensor
Unleash the power of every pixel when you record with Action 4. A wide f/2.8 aperture and 2.4µm-equivalent pixel size deliver shots loaded with detail from sunup to sundown and beyond.
- 2.4 µm Pixel size
- f/2.8 Aperture
10-bit D-Log M Color Performance
10-bit D-Log M  color mode gives you over one billion colors and a wider dynamic range to play with in post.
The best moves deserve buttery slo-mo. That's why Action 4 has 4K UHD 120fps,  giving you an easy option to warp time and savor it all.
155° Ultra-Wide Angle
Experience an ultra-wide FOV that pulls you in headfirst with a perspective close to what the human eye sees.
360º HorizonSteady goes well past simple action camera stabilization, correcting horizontal tilts at any angle no matter how many flips, twists, or turns go down.
Adios, camera shake. RockSteady 3.0 injects fluid stabilization into your POV footage, even when shooting 4K/120fps.
Color Temperature Calibration
An advanced color temperature sensor ensures true-to-life tones outdoors, indoors, and underwater for colors that pop straight out of the camera.
DJI Mimo can now sync visual information from Action 4's color temperature sensor for eye-opening details beneath the waves.
Ready When You Are - Crush Any Limit
Limits were meant to be crushed, and Action 4 is the action camera that lets you do exactly that with countless features that are as powerful as they are intuitive.
Boundless Creativity, Intuitive Control
The magnetic quick-release design of Action 4 lets you switch things up fast when the moment demands it.
Native Vertical Shooting
Go vertical with ease and flexibility. The Horizontal-Vertical Protective Frame lets you capture lossless vertical footage in seconds.
Dual water-stain resistant  touchscreens make turning the action camera around for parameter adjustments during selfies, mode switching, or video playback a thing of the past.
Custom Modes & Quick Switch Button
Features like SnapShot ensure you never miss the biggest moments. Save frequently used settings to C1-C5 shortcuts and switch between modes on the fly with the Quick Switch button and voice prompts.
Robust Power, Compact Form - 18m Waterproof
Dive in with confidence and enjoy easy operation even with wet hands. Action 4 is designed to withstand depths of up to 18 meters without a case. 
Ultra-long Battery Life, - Fast-Charge Supported
With over 2.5 hours of use,  never miss a beat. When you finally do need to recharge, fast-charging has you covered. In just 18 minutes, charge up to 80%.  Power up and get back into action.
- Long-Lasting Over 2.5 hours Battery Life
- Rapid Charging in 18 mins Up to 80%
Low-Temperature, High Performance
A freeze-resistant battery design lets your creativity thrive, even when things get frosty. Enjoy up to 150 minutes of recording in temps as low as -20°C (-4°F). 
AI Selfie Stick Removal
With the upgraded InvisiStick function, eliminate the selfie stick from your shots in a wider range of scenarios  for a mind-blowing perspective.
GPS Bluetooth Remote Controller & Sports Track
Capture the whole picture with the GPS Bluetooth Remote Controller.  Record and integrate data such as speed, gradient, acceleration, and more for videos that showcase every aspect of awesome.
Elevate the Atmosphere - Expanded Recording Options
From dynamic shots with crystal-clear audio to seamless post-editing capabilities, Action 4 is built for recording the razor's edge of fast-paced sports.
Ambient Noise Reduction
Action 4 is equipped with three mics for omnidirectional recording with improved audio fidelity. A hidden microphone at the bottom of the action camera, plus the advanced wind noise reduction software, give you clear audio even in windy or fast-moving scenarios.
Action 4 is compatible with DJI Mic,  which has a transmission range of up to 250 meters.  Action 4 can also connect to other external microphones using a Type-C to 3.5mm cable.
Action 4 supports livestreaming using Wi-Fi or your phone's hotspot. Simply choose your preferred platform and resolution and connect with your world.
Use an external power supply to keep your action camera charged on longer streams to ensure an uninterrupted broadcast.
Short-press the Quick Switch button, and the camera will tell you the current shooting mode. Even if the screens are out of sight, you can still select the desired mode.
action camera with timecode sync
Try Voice Control  when your hands are occupied. Use different voice commands for a fun and hands-free creative process.
Thanks to Action 4's built-in timecode function, you can synchronize footage from multiple cameras for more efficiency during editing.
In the Box
1. The Horizontal-Vertical Protective Frame is required for vertical shooting.
2. The 155° FOV supports up to 4K/60fps video recording and requires stabilization to be turned off.
3. 10-bit color depth is available for videos recorded in HEVC codec and the D-Log M color mode.
4. The 120fps high frame rate is applicable to 1080p, 2.7K 16:9, and 4K 16:9 video specifications.
5. The hydrophobicity of the front screen, rear screen, and lens protective cover is realized through AF coating, which may be affected by accidental scratches.
6. Before using the action camera, close the battery cover and the USB-C port cover, and tighten the Glass Lens Cover. It is recommended to install the Waterproof Case for long-term underwater shooting or in environments with high water impact pressure. Osmo Action 4 and its Waterproof Case have an IP68 waterproof rating. Do not use the camera in hot springs or extreme underwater environments, or let it come into contact with corrosive or unknown liquids.
7. In 25° C (77° F) laboratory environment and at 1080p/24fps (16:9), with RockSteady on, Wi-Fi off, and screen off. This data is for reference only.
8. Tested in a 25? (77°F) laboratory environment while using DJI 30W USB-C Charger with the photo taking/video recording function disabled and screen off, and should be used for reference only.
9. In -20° C (-4° F) laboratory environment and at 1080p/24fps (16:9), with RockSteady on, Wi-Fi off, and screen off. This data is for reference only.
10. InvisiStick supports up to 1920×1440 video when eliminating on the cloud, and up to 1280×960 video when eliminating locally.
11. Sold separately.
12. FCC compliant and tested in an open outdoor environment without interference.
13. Currently only supports Mandarin Chinese and English. Use this function in a quiet environment and make sure that the pronunciation is clear and accurate.
14. The ideal paste temperature range is -10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F). Do not attach to curved surfaces, and make sure the attachment surface is clean. It is recommended to press down on the attachment for 10 seconds after applying and leave for 30 minutes before use.
15. The Osmo Action Mini Handlebar Mount supports round handlebars with a diameter of 8-35 mm.
16. The plastic material of Osmo Action Bite Mount that gets contact with mouth meets FDA test standard.
17. Use caution when participating in certain extreme sports like rock climbing and diving. Ensure that no foreign objects get caught around your neck to avoid the risk of suffocation.
18. Tested in a 25° C (77° F) laboratory environment while recording 1080p/30fps video in normal video mode with Enhanced Image Quality disabled, EIS disabled, and the screens off, and should be used for reference only.
19. The maximum operating time was tested when recording video at 1080p/30fps (Power Reserve mode) with electronic image stabilization disabled and under laboratory conditions.
20. Electronic stabilization (EIS) is not supported in Timelapse and Slow Motion modes. HorizonSteady supports only 1080p/2.7K video (=60fps) in 16:9 ratio, and HorizonBalancing supports only 1080p/2.7K/4K video (=60fps) in 16:9 ratio.
In the Box
Osmo Action 4
Osmo Action Extreme Battery × 3
Osmo Action Horizontal-Vertical Protective Frame
Osmo Action Quick-Release Adapter Mount
Osmo Action Quick-Release Adapter Mount (Mini)
Osmo Action Curved Adhesive Base
Osmo Locking Screw × 2
Type-C to Type-C PD Cable
Osmo Action Multifunctional Battery Case
Osmo 1.5m Extension Rod
Osmo Action Lens Hood
Osmo Action Anti-Slip Pad
DJI Logo Sticker
70.5×44.2×32.8 mm (L×W×H)
18 m without the Waterproof Case, 60 m with the Waterproof Case
Before use, close the battery compartment cover and the USB-C port cover, and tighten the Glass Lens Cover. It is recommended to install the Waterproof Case for long-duration underwater shooting or in environments with high water impact pressure. Osmo Action 4 and its Waterproof Case have an IP68 waterproof rating. Do not use the camera in hot springs or extreme underwater environments, or let it come into contact with corrosive or unknown liquids.
Number of Microphones
Front Screen: 1.4-inch 323 ppi 320×320
Rear Screen: 2.25-inch 326 ppi 360×640
Front/Rear Screen Brightness: 750±50 cd/m²
Supported SD Cards
microSD (up to 512 GB)
Recommended microSD Cards
SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB V30 A2 UHS-I Speed Grade 3
Kingston Canvas Go!Plus 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3
Kingston Canvas Go!Plus 128GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3
Kingston Canvas React Plus 64GB UHS-II Speed Grade 3
Kingston Canvas React Plus 128GB UHS-II Speed Grade 3
Kingston Canvas React Plus 256GB UHS-II Speed Grade 3
Lexar Pro 512GB SDXC UHS-I V30 R160/W120 (1066x)
Lexar Pro 256GB SDXC UHS-I V30 R160/W120 (1066x)
Focus Range: 0.4 m to 8
Electronic Shutter Speed
Photo: 1/8000-30 s
Video: 1/8000 s to the limit of frames per second
Max Photo Resolution
Video: Max 2×
Slow Motion/Timelapse: Not available
Still Photography Modes
Single: Approx. 10 MP
Countdown: Off/0.5/1/2/3/5/10 s
4K (4:3): 3840×2880 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
4K (16:9): 3840×2160 @ 100/120fps
4K (16:9): 3840×2160 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
2.7K (4:3): 2688×2016 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
2.7K (16:9): 2688×1512 @ 100/120fps
2.7K (16:9): 2688×1512 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
1080p (16:9): 1920×1080 @ 100/120/200/240fps
1080p (16:9): 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
4K: 4× (120fps)
2.7K: 4× (120fps)
1080p: 8× (240fps), 4× (120fps)
4K/2.7K/1080p @ 30fps
Intervals: 0.5/1/2/3/4/5/6/8/10/15/20/25/30/40 s
Duration: 5/10/20/30 mins, 1/2/3/5 hours, 8
EIS is not supported in Slow Motion and Timelapse modes. HorizonSteady is only available when the video resolution is 1080p (16:9) or 2.7K (16:9) with a frame rate of 60fps or below. HorizonBalancing is only available when the video resolution is 1080p (16:9), 2.7K (16:9), or 4K (16:9) with a frame rate of 60 fps or below.
Max Video Bitrate
Supported File System
Built-in Storage Capacity
The camera does not have built-in storage, but storage capacity can be expanded by inserting a microSD card.
48 kHz 16-bit; AAC
-20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
Tested at room temperature (25° C/77° F) and 1080p/24fps (16:9), with RockSteady on, Wi-Fi off, and screen off. This data is for reference only.
Wi-Fi Operating Frequency
Wi-Fi Transmitter Power (EIRP)
2.4 GHz: < 15 dBm (FCC/CE/SRRC/MIC)
5.1 GHz: < 16 dBm (FCC/CE/SRRC/MIC)
5.8 GHz: < 14 dBm (FCC/CE/SRRC)
Bluetooth Operating Frequency
Bluetooth Transmit Power (EIRP)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.