Insta360 Link UHD 4K AI Webcam
AI Enabled Webcam
Powered by AI technology, the Link UHD 4K AI Webcam from Insta360 captures high-quality UHD 4K video at 30 fps with specialized modes. A 1/2" sensor outfitted with autofocus and auto exposure tools ensures your Zoom work presentation or virtual lesson is visible to your audience. AI tracking and controls, as well as 3-axis gimbal movement and 4x zoom equip this webcam with PTZ-like movements.
AI Tracking and Gimbal Design
- The Link's 3-axis gimbal design and embedded AI tracking facilitates automatic zooming, framing, and lens rotation to follow your every movement.
- HDR mode is supported in 1080p and 720p resolutions, balancing the highlights and shadows in your image and ensuring the background isn't blown out.
- True focus with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) and auto exposure technology adjust faster for an optimized image.
Intuitive, Gesture Controlled Modes
- Gesture controls allow you to manage calls, zoom, and toggle modes. Simply hold your palm towards the camera to start AI tracking, create an L-shape to engage zoom, or hold up a peace sign for Whiteboard Mode.
- Whiteboard Mode: focuses and squares off whiteboard to give audience clearer view during presentations
- DeskView Mode: mount camera to computer using built-in clip and let it automatically adjust to your tabletop by tilting down
- Overhead Mode: capture a bird's eye view with a separately available stand for squared-off, level footage
- Portrait Mode: shoots in uncropped 9:16 aspect ratio by rotating gimbal head for improved image in mobile viewing
Easy Setup with Plug-and-Play Capabilities
- An integrated clip allows you to place Link directly onto your laptop or desktop computer
- A USB Type-C port at the rear of the camera delivers power, while outputting your video signal to your personal computer using a separately available USB cable.
- At the bottom of the camera you'll find a 1/4"-20 thread for attachment to desktop tripods or other accessories.
Other Integrated Features
- Once inactive for 10 seconds, the gimbal-style lens automatically points downwards
- Dual noise-cancelling microphones reduce background noise with automatic gain control and de-reverberation to amplify voice.
- Manually adjust brightness, exposure, gimbal position, and more with Link Controller desktop software.
Resolution and Frame Rate
UHD 4K at up to 30 fps
Field of View
Windows 8 or Later
macOS 10.10 or Later
32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
Clip, 1/4"-20 Tripod
4.9' / 1.5 m
Dimensions (W x H x D)
2.7 x 1.6 x 1.8" / 69.0 x 41.0 x 45.0 mm
3.7 oz / 106 g
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.