Eufy eufyCam Security Spotlight Solar 2K
Eufy Security Spotlight Cam 2K Solar
Wire-Free Spotlight Cam 2K Solar, Wireless, Outdoor Security Camera, Wifi, Spotlight Camera, Solar Panel, Solar-Powered, 2K Resolution, IP67 Weatherproof, No Monthly Fee.
- Forever Power, Solar Style: Just 2 hours of direct sunlight each day is enough to continuously power SoloCam S40, so you never have to worry about changing the battery. And when the sun sets, the built-in battery keeps the juice flowing.
- Light Up the Night: The ultra-bright 600 Lumens spotlight switches on as soon as motion is detected, shining a light on any unwanted guests, while the color night vision picks out details in the darkness up to 8 meters away.
- The Key is in the Detail: Capture every event that occurs around your home in ultra-clear 2K resolution.
- No Hidden Costs: SoloCam is a one-time purchase. There are no monthly fees or hidden costs. Everything is done on-device for complete security and transparency.
- Relevant Recordings: The built-in AI ensures SoloCam S40 only records when a person is present, rather than an animal.
- Protects You, Your Family, and Your Privacy: Every eufy Security product is engineered to ensure your security data is kept private. Have peace of mind that you will have a secure record of everything that happens around your home.
- Find Your Ideal Brightness: Adjust the brightness and color temperature of the spotlight to fit your space.
- Easy to Install: Takes just minutes to install the mount using a drill and the included pack of screws. No wires or cords needed.
- Greet Guests: Chat to anyone passing by—invited or not—and hear their response up to 8 meters away in real-time via Spotlight Cam 2K Solar’s two-way audio.
- Ready for All Seasons: Spotlight Cam 2K Solar handles almost anything Mother Nature throws at it. It’s IP67 rating shrugs off rain, sleet, and snow.
A Breeze to Install
It takes just a few minutes to set up Spotlight Cam 2K Solar. It’s totally wire-free and can be placed almost anywhere. In fact, it’s so simple there’s no need to call a costly constructor.
Full Colour Night Vision
If you’re away, the camera’s color night vision records every detail up to 8 meters away.
Ultra-Bright Flashing Spotlight and Siren
With 600-lumens flashing spotlight and powerful 90dB siren right from your phone to scare away any unwanted guests.
Detects Approaching People
The advanced onboard AI only alerts you when a person strolls into view as opposed to pets or swaying trees.
3 seconds*. That’s all the time it takes for SoloCam to alert you when it detects someone approaching your home.
Zero Hidden Costs
Spotlight Cam 2K Pro is a one-time purchase. There are no monthly fees or hidden costs. Everything is done on-device for complete security and transparency.
Make Your Voice Heard
Talk directly to anyone who approaches via the two-way audio—even if you're out of the house.
Control with Your Voice
Use Alexa or the Google Assistant to keep tabs on Spotlight Cam 2K Pro when your hands are full, wherever you are.
*Note: Actual speed may vary depending on quality of available internet / Wi-Fi.
What's in the Box
1* USB cable
1* Brand card
1* Mounting bracket
1* Screw pack
1* Quick Start Guide
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.