Eufy Pet D605 with Treat Tossing Dog Wi-Fi Camera
eufy Pet Dog Camera D605
eufy Pet Dog Camera D605, 1080p HD Wi-Fi Pet Camera with 270 degree Rotatable Body, 3-Distance Treat Tossing, 2-Way Audio, AI Motion Tracking, Night Vision, Patented Anti-Clog Design, Free 16GB Local Storage.
- Never Miss an Adorable Moment: Always see your dog with the 170° wide-angle lens that provides stunning 1080p clarity in real time, and night vision allows you to see your pup better at night. Watch the cuteness on the eufy Pet app.
- It's Fun for Fido: Keep your dog guessing with 3-distance and 270° rotatable treat tossing. Plus, Dog Camera's patented anti-clog design keeps you playing with Rover, not fishing out stuck treats.
- Tracks Your Dog. No Sniffing Required: Keep your dog the center of attention and the frame automatically. Pet detection identifies them, and smart motion tracking follows them.
- Hears Every Woof: Whenever your dog starts barking up a storm, you'll get an instant notification. And with 2-way audio, you can even tell your dog to stop before the neighbors start complaining.
- Free Doggy Diary: Dog Camera comes with 16GB of local storage, which means that your recordings are always accessible without another monthly subscription fee.
- What's included: 1 x Dog Camera D605, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Owner's Manual, 1 x Quick Start Guide, 1 x Warranty Information.
Ready, Aim, Fire Treats!
Keep your dog jumping in excitement with 3 distance options to propel treats.
Stay Close Away From Home
See every adorable detail with Dog Camera's 1080p 2.5x zoom lens, then follow the action with 270 degree of rotation for photogenic moments.
Staayyyy... On Camera
AI Auto-Tracking always finds your dog, even when they're on the move.
Hears Every Woof
On-board AI notifies you anytime your pup starts barking up a storm.
Know If Doggy's Sick
Smart AI alerts you when your dog poops or licks their paws so you can check with your vet.
Talk to Your Dog Anytime
Never feel guilty about leaving your dog alone with a built-in speaker to start a conversation.
Always Clear Even at Night
The guesswork of night video is gone because Dog Camera's 4 infrared sensors provide crisp, bright images anytime.
Daily Doggy Diary
Each moment of your pup's day is recorded on 16GB local storage and edited into a free daily video for you to share all the cuteness and fun.
Washable Food Can
Dog Barking Alert
Compatible Treat Size
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.