Hot Toys 1/6 Movie Masterpiece DIECAST Avengers / Endgame Concept Art Series Iron Strange
1/6 Movie Masterpiece DIECAST Avengers / Endgame Concept Art Series Iron Strange
Adapted from the Hot Toys website:
An alternate verson of a scene shared as concept art in "The Art of 'Avengers: Endgame'" book reveals that fans are close to witnessing the Master of the Mystic Arts fighting in Iron Man's armor! During the outer space rescue, Tony Stark sends his nano suit onto Doctor Strange to protect him so that he can escape from the Ebony Maw's torture needles. The armor then forms itself around the Eye of Agomotto, and the Eye of Agomotto effectively burns a glyph into the chest, turning it into a magically powered suit, rather than an RT-powered suit.
Taking inspiration from the concept art of "Avengers: Infinity War" as seen in "The Art of 'Avengers: Endgame,'" Hot Toys brings us an amazing figure of Iron Strange -- the newest 1/6-scale collectible figure from the "Avengers: Endgame" Concept Art Series collection!
Expertly crafted based on the appearance of Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange, the highly detailed figure features a newly painted head sculpt with a remarkable likeness; specially applied metallic red, gold-colored and silver-colored painting on the armor with a pattern of the Eye of Agamotto on the chest plate; LED light-up functions cattered throughout the suit, iconic weapons and accessories including LED light-up Energy Displacer Sentries, hand cannons, a selection of mystic art effects, a themed backdrop and a dynamic figure stand.
Reserve a spot for this Iron Strange figure in your Marvel collection today!
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Strange inspired by concept art for "Avengers: Infinity War" as seen in "The Art of 'Avengers: Endgame'"
- One (1) newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 32cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor: metallic red, gold-colored and silver-colored painting on the sleek and streamlined armor design
- Specially designed chest plate fused with the Eye of Agamotto
- 21 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of articulated air flaps at back of armor
- One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical dsign
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands, including: one (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair of mystic power-using hands (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Articulation on waist armor which allows flexible movement
- One (1) set of four LED light-up Energy Displacer Sentries (battery operated, attachable to figure stand)
- One (1) pair of hand cannon (interchangeable with forearms)
- One (1) reddish orange mystic art effect
- One (1) set blue battle mystic art effects
- One (1) pair blue mandalas of light
- Four (4) blue mandalas of light in different sizes, wearable on forearms
- One (1) blue square-shaped mystic art effect
- One (1) spaceship-themed backdrop
- Specialized articulated display poles for Energy Displacer Sentries, attachable to figure stand
- One (1) dynamic figure stand with logo and character nameplate
43.5 x 24.6 x 21.3 cm
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.