Lacie 1Big Dock 16TB Desktop External HDD
The 16TB 1big Dock from LaCie has been designed as an epicenter for 4K workflows. It combines a 16TB Seagate IronWolf Pro 7200 rpm SATA 3.5" hard drive that delivers data transfer speeds of up to 240 MB/s with two Thunderbolt 3 ports, a USB 3.0 Type-A port, a DisplayPort 1.4 output for 4K video, and SD and CompactFlash card slots.
While one of the Thunderbolt 3 ports is used to connect the 1big Dock to your compatible system running at least Windows 10 or macOS 10.12, the other can be used to daisy-chain addition devices or provide up to 70W of charging power. In order to receive all 70W of charging power, your laptop must be plugged in using its power supply. Otherwise, you'll get 45W of power, or 30W if you're daisy chaining multiple devices.
LaCie's 16TB 1big Dock includes a 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 cable, a USB 3.0 cable, and an external power supply. Users will have access to LaCie's Toolkit software suite and will also be able to redeem a one-month membership to Adobe's Creative Cloud All Apps plan. Protection is provided by a limited 5-year warranty with a Rescue Data Recovery Services plan.
The Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps membership is redeemable during product registration until the date of expiration. A network connection and Adobe ID are required. This is only available to users 13 and older and is not available in all countries. See Adobe's site for more info.
- The 1big Dock is an external hard drive and laptop docking station for filmmakers looking to centralize their desktop peripherals and store a massive portfolio of work with high-performance Thunderbolt 3 technology.
- Get 5-in-1 docking power with a built-in USB hub and charging station featuring CF and SD card reader slots, a DisplayPort 1.4 output, and dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for daisy chaining.
- Enjoy speed and reliability with a 16TB Seagate IronWolf Pro hard drive for intensive film projects.
- Charge a Mac or other laptop with up to 45W of power through Thunderbolt 3 (up to 30W when daisy chaining other devices) and even up to 70W of power pass-through when using a laptop's power supply .
- For long-term peace of mind, 1big Dock SSD Pro includes a five-year product warranty with Rescue Data Recovery Services
2 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C)
1 x USB 3.2 / USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB Type-A)
Maximum Read Speed
Maximum Write Speed
Hard Disk Drive
Media Card Slots
Dimensions (L x W x H)
4.6 x 2.2 x 8.5" / 118.0 x 56.3 x 217.0 mm
3.75 lb / 1.7 kg
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.