Sony MDR-EX15AP Wired In-Ear Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-EX15APB In Ear Headphone w/Smart Phone Control Black
Easily control audio playback on your compatible cell phone with these Sony EX Series MDREX15AP/B earbud headphones, which feature a multifunction button for simple operation. The in-line microphone enables easy hands-free communication.
- Hybrid silicone earbuds: Offer a secure, comfortable fit.
- High-energy neodymium magnets: Provide sound reinforcement.
- 9mm dome-type drivers: Deliver clear midrange and treble sound with rich, powerful bass.
- 100 mW power handling: Withstands high output levels.
- In-line electret microphone: Allows simple hands-free chatting.
- Multifunction control button: Makes it easy to adjust audio playback on a compatible cell phone.
- Smart Key app (download required): Enables direct control via a cell phone with an Android operating system.
- Y-type cord: With a slider helps prevent tangling.
- 2-tone design: Provides a stylish look.
- 8Hz - 22kHz frequency response: For faithful sound reproduction.
- 100dB/mW sensitivity: Ensures robust audio.
- 16 ohms impedance (@ 1kHz): To efficiently conduct power.
Fashion Color EX Series Earbuds
Great sound, designed for comfort with fashionable colors to compliment your style. The 9mm drivers units deliver powerful bass while hybrid silicone ear buds ensure a secure fit.
Powerful, Balanced Sound
With 9 mm Neodymium Drivers feel the thump of bass and the clarity of midrange and treble sounds with high-power neodymium magnets.
Lightweight for ultimate music mobility. Enjoy music for long hours without any discomfort.
Enjoy comfort and stability with hybrid silicone earbuds.
8 Hz - 22 kHz Frequency Range
The wide band frequency range spanning 8Hz to 22kHz helps to hear the detail in every track and stay in tune with all your music.
Power Handling Capacity
16 ohm (1KHz)
Four-conductor gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug
Dimensions (W x H x D)
Approx. 6.6 x 17.3 x 3.1 mm
Weight (Without Cord)
Hybrid silicone rubber earbuds (Sx2, Mx2, Lx2), Operating Instructions
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.