Aten CE600A DVI KVM Extender .
The CE600 is a DVI and USB based KVM Extender with RS-232 serial functionality. It allows access to a computer system from a remote console (USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse). Because it allows access to a computer system from a remote console, the CE600 is perfect for use in any type of installation where you need to place the console where it is conveniently accessible, but you want the system equipment to reside in a safe location – away from the dust and dirt of the factory floor, or the harsh environmental infl uence of a construction site, for example. This allows users to deploy system equipment over large distances.
The CE600 users one Cat 5e cable (DVI Single Link) to support up to 1920 x 1200 video resolution *
* The 2nd Cat 5e cable is used for HDCP, RS-232, and microphone signals.
- Local and Remote Units connect at distances up to 60 m using Cat 5e cable
- Allows access to a computer or KVM installation from a remote console (up to 60 m)
- Features ATEN technology that allows A/V transmission over one cat 5e cable
- The 2nd Cat 5e cable is used for HDCP, RS-232, and microphone signals
- Manual compensation control to adjust signal strength in order to compensate for distance
- RS-232 serial ports – connect to a serial terminal, or serial devices such as touchscreens and barcode scanners (Baud Rate 115200 bps)
- Audio Enabled – supports stereo speakers and microphone
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV)
- Supports Wide Screen formats
- Superior video quality of up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz at 30 m; 1024 x 768 @ 60 Hz at 60 m – get an excellent, crisp image on your screen over long distance transmissions
- Hot pluggable
- Rack mountable
- Easy to install – no software required – connecting cables to the devices is all it takes
- Firmware upgrade
CE600R: 1 x USB Type A Female (White)
CE600R: 1 x DVI-D Female (White)
CE600R: 1 x USB Type A Female (White)
CE600R: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
CE600R: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink)
CE600L: 1 x DVI-D Female (White)
CE600L: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
CE600L: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink)
CE600L: 1 x USB Type B Female (White)
CE600L: 1 x DB-9 Female (Black)
CE600R: 1 x DB-9 Male (Black)
1 x DC Jack
2 x RJ-45 Female (Black)
CE600R: 1 x 8-position switch
CE600L: 1 x Slide Switch
Resolution / Refresh Rate
1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (30 m);
1024 x 768 @ 60Hz (60 m);
CE600L: DC5.3V/2.65 W
CE600R: DC5.3V, 4.24 W
0–80% RH, Non-condensing
CE600L: 0.48 kg
CE600R: 0.48 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.