Rextron KADG122 Dual View 2 Port VGA/USB KVM Switch w/
REXTRON Dual View 2 Port VGA/USB KVM Switch w/ Audio
The AcroGear series, fully compatible with USB specification, are the combination of USB KVM (keyboard/Video/mouse) switch and USB peripherals sharing device. You can easily operate up to 4 PCs, G3/G4 Macs, or Mac Pros respectively from 1 USB keyboard, 1 USB mouse, and 1 monitor saving you space, time, equipment and money. Its peripheral sharing function enables you to share more USB peripherals among all computers. The “FUNC” button for adjusting the video signal strength. Yet, most of the AcroGear series support the audio function (Speaker + MIC) as well. Users can switch among 2/4 media sources and enjoy the output on one single / dual display and one set of speakers.
- Support dual displays
- Support USB Console
- Support video Single Link with the resolution up to 1600 x 1200 (UXGA), 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- 2 / 4 computers share up to 4 different USB peripherals ( KB + MS + USB Devices)
- Unique Tracking System enable the USB (or Audio) devices to operate independently
- Front panel push buttons for easy computer selection
- Rear panel FUNC button for easily adjusting the video signal strength (Available for certain models)
- No drivers needed for keyboard and mouse operation
- Support keyboard and mouse plug-n-play
- Buzzer sound for computer switching confirmation
- Activate Auto Scan by front buttons pressing (Available for 4-Port Type)
- Hotkey functions allow easily computer access
- Support Windows and Mac host systems
- No software required
Front Panel Push Button
Automatic Scan Interval
3, 8, 15, 30 Seconds
Cable Length (Max)
3M (10ft) for USB
Computer ON-LINE LED
Computer Selected LED
1600 x 1200 (UXGA), WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
Dimensions H x W x D (mm)
60 x 160 x 100
Keyboard / Mouse
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.