TP-Link Archer VR300 ADSL/VDSL AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Modem Router
AC1200 Wireless VDSL/ADSL Modem Router ( NZ Only)
- Parental Controls: manage responsible internet access for your children
- Guest Network|: provides separate access for guests while securing the home network
- Firewall Security: supports DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Addressing/Domain Filter, IP/MAC Address Binding
- Quality of Service: prioritizes network traffic by device or application
- IPTV IGMP Proxy/Snooping: supports Bridge and Tag VLAN for smooth IPTV application
- IPv6: compatible with IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6)
- Multilingual Interface: provides hassle-free configuration in six languages (EN/DE/IT/TR/RU/PO)
Upgrade AC Wi-Fi to Enjoy Wireless Entertainment
As a powerful DSL modem router, the Archer VR300 makes full use of its Wi-Fi abilities by providing combined dual band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1200Mbps. 300Mbps on 2.4GHz is perfect for everyday surfing and emailing, while 867Mbps on 5GHz provides lag-free HD streaming and gaming.
Superfast VDSL Broadband
The latest VDSL2 technology allows the Archer VR300 to deliver impressive VDSL broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps, which is almost five times faster than ADSL2+. The Archer VR300 serves as a DSL modem and wireless router, combining two devices in one. The integrated DSL port supports all standard DSL connections, including VDSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL2, and ADSL.
External Antennas Greatly Expand Wireless Coverage
Four external antennas with advanced connection technology allow you to maintain impressive speeds, even over greater distances. This means that you can enjoy incredible wireless coverage and reliability in any part of your large home or office.
Easy Setup and Management
Set up the Archer VR300 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Manage network settings, including Parental Controls and Access Control, from any Android or iOS device. Tether also provides Automatic Firmware Updates to always give your network the latest performance and security.
3 10/100 RJ45 LAN Ports
1 10/100 RJ45 LAN/WAN Port
1 RJ11 Port
Power On/Off Button
ITU G.993.2, Up to 17a pro¬le (POTS)
ITU-T G.993.5 (G.vector)
ITU-T G.998.4 (G.INP)
Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2,
ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs),
ITU-T G.992.3 (G.DMT.bis),
ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis)
Dimensions ( W x D x H )
4 fixed external antennas
IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz,
IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
867Mbps at 5GHz
300Mbps at 2.4GHz
Access Point / Wireless Bridge, Wireless Enable\Disable, SSID Broadcast Enable\Disable
WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2
CE, RoHS, RCM
- AC1200 Wireless VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Archer VR300
- External Splitter
- RJ11 DSL Cable
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- Microsoft Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari or other Java-enabled browser
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)
- Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32? ~104?)
- Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40? ~158?)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.