OtterBox iPhone 13 (6.1") Symmetry Series Case - Black
iPhone 13 Symmetry Series Antimicrobial Case
Lock in your look and protect your phone with ultra-slim Symmetry Series, the cute iPhone 13 case that's easy to install and fortified with drop protection. Additionally, a silver-based antimicrobial additive is integrated into the case that helps inhibit microbial growth and defends the case exterior against many common bacteria. Symmetry Series — thinner than ever, as protective as always.
- DROP+ | 3X as many drops as military standard (MIL-STD-810G 516.6)
- Lasting antimicrobial technology helps protect case exterior against many common bacteria*
- Case is infused with silver-based additive that continually blocks microbial growth
- Compatible with Apple MagSafe charger and wireless charging
- Made with 50% recycled plastic
- Choose from a fun variety of colors
- Thin profile slips easily into tight pockets
- Durable protection shields against drops, bumps and fumbles
- Raised edges protect camera and touchscreen
- One-piece design pops on and off in a flash
- Pair with an OtterBox screen protector for total, 360-degree phone protection
Apple iPhone 13 (6.1")
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.