HTC VIVE Ultimate Tracker
VIVE Ultimate Tracker - Precision in every move.
Meet the VR tracker for standalone devices. Use a VIVE Wireless Dongle to connect up to 5 trackers  and effortlessly bring real-world movements into virtual or mixed reality. 
Unlock a new dimension of movement and freedom. The first all-in-one positional tracker from HTC VIVE uses AI-powered self-tracking to redefine VR experiences.
Pinpoint accuracy in a compact form.
VIVE Ultimate Tracker employs two wide-FOV cameras and computer vision for instant spatial recognition, keeping virtual and physical movements in sync.  Its sleek, balanced design offers optimal functionality and comfort throughout use.
Tracking when and where you want it. 
PC optional, no base stations needed. Just plug a VIVE Wireless Dongle into your headset and enjoy low-latency connectivity. 1 With 6DoF inside-out tracking, maneuvering through even large-scale environments is a breeze. 
Add more for full-body precision.
Try out new moves in the latest standalone and PC VR games  by adding three VIVE Ultimate Trackers and a single VIVE Wireless Dongle to your setup. Or pair 5 VIVE Ultimate Trackers to experience controller-free, full-body tracking. 
Slide, clip, and you're good to go.
VR tracking has never been simpler. The quick-release mechanism lets the tracker attach and detach in seconds for ease of play, while an optional screw-in mount helps you firmly secure it to objects.
Designed for long-lasting performance.
VIVE Ultimate Tracker's 7-hour battery life means you can stay immersed to your heart's content.  When you're ready for a break, just charge it back up again over USB-C.
- Up to 7 hrs of continuous use 
VIVE Ultimate Tracker seamlessly delivers every punch, twist, and shake straight into virtual reality  - great for any activity.
1. VIVE Ultimate Tracker requires a VIVE Wireless Dongle to connect with compatible devices, which currently include VIVE XR Elite and VIVE Focus 3. VIVE Wireless Dongle and compatible devices sold separately. Each VIVE Wireless Dongle can connect with one to five (1-5) VIVE Ultimate Trackers.
2. Content compatibility required. Compatible content and devices sold separately. PC VR titles are available on VIVE XR Elite via VIVE Streaming and on VIVE Focus 3 via VIVE Business Streaming. System requirements must be met.
4. Using the VIVE Ultimate Tracker in extreme environments, such as those with low light or direct sunlight, is not recommended.
5. Play area size and conditions dependent on VR headset. For safety reasons, the play area should measure at least 3 m x 3 m, and a distance of 1.5 m should be kept from any obstacles.
6. Battery life is an estimate and varies with use.
7. For optimal performance, the VR headset paired with VIVE Ultimate Tracker should also be connected to 5 GHz Wi-Fi.
8. The VIVE Case for XR Series requires the battery cradle to be detached from the VIVE XR Elite and stored separately.
VIVE Ultimate Tracker
1/4"-20 UNC screw-in mount (use is optional)
120 cm USB-C to USB-C cable
Documentation (user guide QR code / safety guide / warranty card)
6DoF inside-out tracking
Wide-FOV tracking cameras x 2
77 x 58.6 x 27.3 mm
Up to 7 hours 
2.2 hours on average with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
3.2 hours on average with 5V/1A power supply
Pogo pins x 6
USB Type-C port
Proprietary 2.4 GHz
5 GHz Wi-Fi
Compatible devices 
Requires VIVE Wireless Dongle to connect to: VIVE XR Elite, VIVE Focus 3 (LBE).
Support for other standalone and PC VR headsets is planned.
TrackStraps for VIVE Ultimate Tracker + Dance Dash Game Key
Tracking functionality varies by title.
Supports standalone VR, PC VR, and mixed reality. 
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.