TP-Link Omada EAP670 Dual-Band AX5400 Wi-Fi 6 Access Point,
EAP670 AX5400 Ceiling Mount WiFi 6 Access Point
Blazing-Fast WiFi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 4804 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 5378 Mbps WiFi speeds.
High-Efficiency WiFi 6: More connected devices can enjoy faster speeds.
Centralised Cloud Management: Omada SDN integration manages the whole network locally or from the cloud via web UI or Omada app.
160 MHz Channel: Double the data at peak transmission times on a single stream with HE160.
Seamless Roaming: Video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.
Omada Mesh: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment.
PoE+ Powered: Supports both 802.3at PoE+ and DC (adapter included) power supply for flexible installations.
Designed for Business Environments Requiring High-Performance WiFi
Auto Channel Selection and Power Adjustment to Optimize Overall Performance
Provides powerful wireless performance while significantly reducing WiFi interference by automatically adjusting the channel settings and transmission power levels of neighboring APs in the same network
Easy Pairing, Less Wiring
With Mesh technology, Omada EAPs save you from extra wires by wirelessly extending your WiFi signal further and more flexibly to hard-to-wire areas.
1. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
2. Use of WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and its features, including OFDMA, HE160, and 1024-QAM, require clients to support the corresponding features. The 160 MHz bandwidth is only available on the 5 GHz band. It may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions. The double channel width refers to 160 MHz compared to 80 MHz for general WiFi 6 APs.
3. Omada Mesh, Seamless Roaming, and Captive Portal require the use of Omada SDN controllers. Go to https://www.tp-link.com/en/omada-mesh/product-list/ to find all the models supported by Omada mesh technology to find all the models supported by Omada mesh technology, and refer to the User Guides of Omada SDN controllers for configuration methods.
4. Zero-Touch Provisioning and Auto Channel Selection and Power Adjustment require the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Go to https://www.tp-link.com/en/omada-cloud-based-controller/product-list/ to confirm which models are compatible with Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
1× 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (supports IEEE802.3at PoE)
12 V / 1.5 A DC
EU: 18.1 W
US: 19.8 W
Dimensions ( W x D x H )
9.6 × 9.6 × 2.5 in (243 × 243 × 64 mm)
2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi
5 GHz: 4× 5 dBi
Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)
2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
5 GHz: Up to 4804 Mbps
2.4 GHz: Up to 574 Mbps
4× Longer OFDM Symbol
Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
HE160 (160 MHz Bandwidth)
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise
<20 dBm(2.4 GHz, EIRP)
<23 dBm(5 GHz, band1 & band2, EIRP)
<30 dBm(5 GHz, band3, EIRP)
<25 dBm (2.4 GHz)
<28 dBm (5 GHz)
Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
Omada Software Controller
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Software Controller, or Omada Cloud-Based Controller)
LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
v1, v2c, v3
System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
CE, FCC, RoHS
Ceiling/Wall Mounting Kits
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, Linux
Operating Temperature: 0-40 C (32-104 F)
Storage Temperature: -40-70 C (-40-158 F)
Operating Humidity: 10-90% RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5-90% RH non-condensing
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.