Targus DOCK182 USB-C Dual 4K with 100w Power Delivery DisplayLink Docking Station
Supports Dual DisplayPort and HDMI Monitors
The USB-C Universal DV4k Docking station with 100W power is thunderbold 3 compatible, but that's only the beginning. Nekoy two DisplayPort or two HDMI ports with your dual display and create a picture-perfect image at 4k Ultra HD. Compare photos,documents,spreadshits for work,or browse email with ease from screen to scree. Enjoy unbeatable compatibility all in one place using a single docking station with power.
All bout the ports
with one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C- port and four USB3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, it's simple to connect the latest keyboards, exterior drives and other peripherals to customize your workspace experience. The dock also includes a fast-charging port for charging your smartphone, tablet, o other devices.
Compact and sleek, this patented dock is a sure fit for shrinking desktops and tight spaces. The dock is also equipped with a VESA bracket mounting provision, which allows for use of the Targus VESA mount bracket to hold your dock behind your display for even greater space savings.
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK182USZ.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
- Ghost Device Removal: purges older, latent Targus docking station devices from the local registry preventing registry bloat.
- Targus A/V Configuration Utility: restores audio configuration, icon, and first-level application window’s positions to external monitors when re-connecting to a previously used Targus docking station.
- Supports single and dual 4K UHD @ 60 Hz video via two DisplayPort™ 1.2a ports or HDMI 2.0 ports
- Power Delivery 3.0 up to 100W for USB-C hosts
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (10 Gbps) port
- 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports (1 fast charging)
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 3.5mm combo Audio In/Out port
- Integrated lock slot accommodates standard security locks to safeguard equipment
- 1M USB-C detachable host cable (C/M to C/M) with (C/F to A/M) tethered adapter
- Compatible with Targus VESA® Mounting Bracket (ACX003GLZ, sold separately)
USB 3.2 G2
Compatibility USB-A and USB-C, DP Alt. Mode, TB3 Compatible
Windows, Mac, Android, Chrome, Linux Ubuntu
Max Host Power
5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V
Total USB-A Ports
4 Total (1 Fast Charging)
Fast Charging Ports
USB-C Ports / 3.2 Gen 2
Lock Slot Compatibility
7.06” x 3.25” x 1.25”
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.