ASUS ROG Ranger BP1501G 15.6" Gaming Backpack
ROG Ranger BP1500 Gaming Backpack
Pack the Power, Pack the Attitude
- Stylish, gaming-inspired design: Stand out from the crowd with the cyber-text pattern, military-style triangular base-corner guards, and textured zippers.
- Capacious storage: Generous 16L interior for easy transport of an up to 15.6'' notebook, plus quick-access exterior pocket for your essential accessories.
- Water-repellent and scratch-resistant: Durable exterior materials provide strong, stylish protection for both your notebook and accessories.
- Comfortably cool to carry: Extensive mesh on backrest area creates an air pocket to keep you cooler when carrying.
- Adjustable and versatile: Soft, padded shoulder straps easily resize to fit, plus six loops tailored into webbing for added carrying flexibility.
Durable, Practical Style
ROG Ranger BP1500 Gaming Backpack is a lightweight laptop carry case embellished with futuristic cyber-text interpretations of the iconic Republic of Gamers brand name and logo. The Ranger BP1500 is made of a sleek, durable 900D polyester that repels water and is great at resisting scratches. Military-inspired corner guards prevent fraying, keeping both Ranger BP1500 and your laptop protected from everyday knocks and bumps.
Expand Your Storage Expectations
Ranger BP1500 offers a 16-liter storage capacity and great flexibility. Along with a large, padded pouch that accommodates a 15.6-inch laptop, there’s a second cushioned pocket for a 10-inch tablet. These tailored sleeves limit movement, providing snug protection for one or both devices. There’s also a large front zipped pocket for miscellaneous gear. This additionally conceals three internal slip pouches for two pens and an up to 6.2-inch smartphone.
Cool, Adjustable and Secure Comfort
The Ranger BP1500 has an articulated back support that’s enrobed in air mesh to keep you cool and comfortable as you travel. Adjustable padded shoulder straps ensure a secure fit, while loops woven into the webbing offer additional battleground-inspired carry capability. A built-in luggage strap adds another layer of everyday convenience, enabling you to quickly secure the Ranger BP1500 to another case or luggage trolley.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB colour and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
46.00 x 30.00 x 14.50 cm
NB Compartment Size
39.00 x 26.60 x 3.01 cm
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.